The Worst Smell

Sponsored Links
Would other things would work like smelling salts, to revive someone if you had none of the actual salts? It just stinks right? so a bit of dog poo would work just as well? or farting in the patients face? Pray you never faint around me :)

Would other things would work like smelling salts, to revive someone if you had none of the actual salts? It just stinks right? so a bit of dog poo would work just as well? or farting in the patients face? Pray you never faint around me :)
What you mean like shouting in their earhole "GET UP YOU DOZEY PILLOCK"?

I covered for a friend once on a trawler 36 miles off lands end, we was hauling nets from the sea bed long over due because of bad storms, lots of old rotting fish, the nets come flying over the net hauler spraying everything in stench and grime.yuk!

Sponsored Links
I had a lampost head where the ballast had melted, I couldn't get the burnt smell off my hands for days!

Same with me and burnt cable/accessories. Eat my sarnies...what's that funny taste... :eek:
Sarnies.... :) many years ago I was in asite hut with 2 Paddies .I thought my cheeze sarni was off :mad: and slung it out the door , then my jam donut tasted the same :confused: It was the paddy`s feet :eek: :mad: :rolleyes:

Freshly gutted rabbit.................... :eek:
I agree, and this is from experience:

5 years ago I lived for 6 months in a static caravan, which as I'm sure you can imagine in the middle of a warm summer gets very hot indeed inside when you're at work all day and have to leave the windows shut.

This does NOT combine well with having a (excellent hunter) cat, cat-flap and ample supply of rabbits in the surrounding countryside.

Coming home to find rabbit guts around the place was disgusting enough, but much, much worse was the smell. Absolutely horrid.

Ended up putting the cat out during the day while I was at work.

Worst smell ever......

the bathroom after I've spent the morning in there :LOL:

Seriosly the worst smell my nose has encountered was a flat that a young girl was living in with her 18 month old boy. opened the cupboard under the kitchen sink and sat there were 2 soiled nappies and half a dozen second hand 'ladies rags'. The whole place was rank, she managed to hid 'little suprises' everywhere.

The airing cupboard with a leaking cylider was worst, damp, mouldy with fungi growing and think it was being used for her laundry basket. The apprentice did have to exit and barf, poor lad :LOL:

Al

Worst smell: Other peoples farts.

Best smell: Your own farts! Come on, admit it! :LOL:

Trust me on this one, i dont know whats wrong with me at the mo but i have this flu virus had it 3 times now in the last 3 months but things are that bad whilst driving one fart from me will turn your nasal inside out,
and talk about embarrising every morning at about 10.30am im rushing round trying to find good old mc donalds.
This place is a life saver if yea know what i mean, and for some cowinsedence every time i leave the loo someone is waiting outside the door to go in arrrrrrrrrr smell yea dont know the meaning of it worse case was the loo was blocked as i whent in but could not hold and wush it was over flowing, and quese what someone out side was waiting to go in.

I will tell yea a crock wont have gone in there the tiles where peeling.

when i connected a 12v 500Ma supply to a 3v battery powered 300Ma.
i left it smoking in my kitchen bin. melted electrics are the WORST

Sponsored Links
Back