breach of peace.

• Thread starter dontbelieveawordofit
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
Well funnily enough..

"He was not charged and no action has been taken against him."

Which brings me back to...

Sadly that's how 'authority'/the police works...

But even sadder is that there are people who don't understand that it could also happen to them!
everybody knows the possibilities of seriousness illness within their family.
stop making ridiculous statements.
what would you have done in the police’s situation? let him roll around on the floor having a tantrum?

what would you have done in the police’s situation? let him roll around on the floor having a tantrum?
Funnily enough the victim wouldn't have been on the floor if it weren't for the uniformed thugs...

And given your total disregard for this family and their daughter, let's hope you don't have children!

Sponsored Links

since he was sitting quietly in a chair next to his dying daughter's bed, holding her hand, that question does not arise.

What crime do you think he committed that made an arrest necessary?

since he was sitting quietly in a chair next to his dying daughter's bed, holding her hand, that question does not arise.

What crime do you think he committed that made an arrest necessary?
We do not know what had occurred previously. Based on the video there was no offence and no grounds for arrest, and apparently no arrest. Just unlawful imprisonment. That does not mean he could not be lawfully ejected forcibly. Depending on the environment there is a public order offence potentially as already posted.

We do not know what had occurred previously.

It might be that the parents thought a member hospital staff was about to remove breathing tube when the staff member was providing palliative care and reacted to prevent the staff member touching their child.

There is mention of the parents preventing "removal of the tube". The breathing tube is normally left in place and the ventilator turned off. Only when the patient has passed away is the life support equipment removed from the patient.

I do have full sympathy for the parents in their loss but I have also seen the irrational and sometimes aggressive behaviour of relatives of an end of life patient. A nurse friend had a dislocated shoulder after being thrown to the floor by a distressed relative. My mother was nurse.

But benny thinks he knows what happened. What does benny think it was?

But benny thinks he knows what happened. What does benny think it was?
benny thinks @JohnD displays worrying manipulator , controller, and narcissistic traits. benny won’t be bullied ,victimised or coerced by his predatory personality.

Ah, so benny knows nothing and his wild accusations are based on ignorance and prejudice.

Ah, so benny knows nothing and his wild accusations are based on ignorance and prejudice.
my previous opinion was based on what’s in the video. There’s no prejudice.
I can’t walk in to a hospital and decide what sort of treatment i fancy and how I want it to pan out.
He obviously though he was better placed to care for his daughter so should have kept her at home.
when it wasn’t going his way he decided to act like a child who couldn’t have sweets not an educated , cultured adult who wanted dignity and calm for his beloved daughter when she needed it.

been a victim of nhs negligence or police brutality....... phone this number.

Sponsored Links
Back