Would this be acceptable?

Ok guys so behind the skirting board is a no no,thanks I have not looked at wiki just yet as I am trying to multi task, help prepare dinner and go on here is major multi task to me so looking at wiki will overload me :oops: :oops: but will look later . I did not know about the safe zone so thanks for that so really jus trying to get as much info as possible but still not sure about the fuse for the spur ??

Sponsored Links
Thanks. I'll run some of those ideas past my wife later since we want the kitchen decorated. I'm sure she'll consequently run some other (corrective) ideas past me shortly afterwards :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
And I have to also confess to having glued pale brown cork tiles in the house 30 years ago. Sadly I cannot remember where in the house, most likely was in the utility room.

And I have to also confess to having glued pale brown cork tiles in the house 30 years ago. Sadly I cannot remember where in the house, most likely was in the utility room.

Every time I see these I wonder who the hell put them down!!! so you are to blame Bernardgreen :D :D

I don't think there is any reason for either of us to feel apologetic or embarrassed. Fashions change and, at the time, it was considered a perfectly reasonable, probably quite desirable, practice. Frankly, I'm not sure that I personally have any particular aesthetic objection to the practice, in appropriate places. I'll try to dig out some (non-digital!) photos!

Kind Regards, John

I remember my B-I-L doing this to his bathroom wall in 1982...... :eek:

There are far worse things which people (mostly men) have done to bathroom walls.

I still cannot recall where the cork tiles where used. The shower room walls were cushion floor from the day it was built. ( no condensation problem always warm and soft to the touch )

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back