X factor - pass the sick bucket

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Danny has just wooed the sympathy vote- "I'm doing it for my daughter to give her a better life" blah blah and is singing a real corny song to boot. :LOL:

Get rid of this loser! :evil:

Sponsored Links
Wife has just put it on, hence me leaving the room and being here.

Oh, and I have to cook dinner tonight.

Sponsored Links
Rachel was awesome, I love her voice, even though she behaves like a donkey sometimes.

Danny , OMG , I am so desensitised to all this ' My wifes dead' guff , I really don't care anymore.

JLS - Snoooozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzze

Alexandra - Excellent as usual. Deserves to be in the final on merit.

Owen, or Eoghan to people who can't spell - Every Mummies favourite, thought it was OK.

Just waiting for the silly girl with the scruffy hair and no shoes to sing

EDIT:
Diana - I'm assuming that they don't sell Strepsils in London. Just sounded like off key noise to me :?:

EDIT #2
Ruth - Should be in the final on 'Boobage' alone , song was OK , but Robbie has nothing to worry about.

Diana... I'm sick and tired of hearing her winge. She never stops moaning! Get rid of this Cilla Black sound-a-like. In fact even Cilla could do a better job and she's a pensioner! :eek:

Must be something in the water over at X-Factor towers , because even Leona sounds ropey tonight :(

Ahh, yes but at least John Seargent got through strictly come dancing, I quite enjoy watching the judges seethe.

Sponsored Links
Back