Xmas no 1

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Poor Joe.

Just goes to show that even with all the hype and publicity that X factor can muster, they could not get a c**k song to number 1! :LOL:

As for the winning song well................ words fail me!

:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I'm not a follower of any of this sort of stuff normally but the 'campaign' has provoked a lot of interest. I'm also glad the Sandancing Queen didn't make it.

It's nice to see what so many childish and petty people can achieve when we all put our minds to it :LOL: :LOL:

as part of the group to get RATM to No. 1, we have screwed Mr. Cowell.

Im so happy. Its done now, dont moan, unless you bought Joe's song.

Paul.

Sponsored Links
dont like the song that did it, but its nice to see the corporate machine that has spewed out drivel for the last 4 years at christmas that has sod all to do with christmas, has taken a blow. Having said that theyve probably sold more than they would have if it hadnt happened.

Radio 1 and the other stations have now been obliged to play a genre of music they wouldn't normally play, thus giving the millions of listeners more variety and introducing them to something they might have enjoyed previously, had they known of it's existence.

Didn't have to be RATM or even a rock song to top the mighty X machine. Just something 'else'
If it was a Bavarian oom pah-pah ditty I would still have voted. :LOL:

its going to make christmas day top of the pops at 2.00 in the afternoon intresting!

Seems Brittany Murphy was a bit more shocked than most that Joe McElderry only made number 2

Yeah its a Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana cover, pretty ropey cover to be honest.

In the words of R.A.T.M - "F*ck you, I won't do what you tell me" - Up yours Cowell!

I think rages record label is Sony so Cowell has still won!

Simon Cowell has no shares in Sony!

That, i'm sorry to say, is about the most successful protest this country has seen in the last 10 years!

It's good to know public opinion isn't totally controlled by the tabloid media.

Sponsored Links
Back