Yale Easyfit Alarm - Not calling all stored numbers?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi ladies and gents

Seeking some advice and guidance please...

We have had the system installed for a couple of years now and experienced no issues until today when, upon testing the system, we discovered that it is only calling the first phone number on the list of stored numbers as opposed to calling all 3 stored (mobile) numbers in sequence.

This happens when we test the system via the 'System test - Phone alert' option on the control panel and by simulating a true event (i.e. we set the alarm and then walk in front of one of the PIRs to trigger the alarm).

We have tried deleting the stored numbers and then re-entering them, in both the same and different order, but the same thing happens - the first number on the list only receives a call.

Whether or not this call is answered & acknowledged (by pressing 9), answered and ignored (by hanging up) or ignored (and left to go to voicemail) makes no difference.

We have not changed anything in terms of alarm set-up, phone line set-up, phone line provider etc.

The strange complication here is that if we test each stored number individually via the 'Tele settings - Test report' option on the control panel, the alarm calls the individual number in question without issue.

I did call Yale directly this afternoon and spoke to an adviser but they were unable to offer me any help on this.

Any thoughts or trouble shooting advice?

TIA

Adam

Sponsored Links
Don't install Yale and the fact there technical couldn't help you suggest the unit may be kaput.

Given if nothing has changed then it should behave as it did?

However out of interest how long did you leave it in alarm?
Is there an option to dial all numbers or for it to dial certain numbers in the list?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back