yes or no?

• Thread starter dontbelieveawordofit
  • Start date
It's across all the brands really.. mostly the halo models (high performance variants) Japanese imports from the mid nineties are just as bad
The Cortinas were well liked although I'm not sure if there were any sporty cortinas ever made

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
I wonder what the value is of 3 Litre Capris which were sought after cars in their day so I believe and the Cortinas were also well liked although I'm not sure if there were any sporty cortinas ever made

Didn't do sporty Corrina's, but they are all worth a small fortune now.

Even 1.6 MK2 Capri is hard to find for less than 10k in working road worthy form

There were a lot of sporty Cortinas. I remember the MK1 Lotus Cortina from the 60's. The MK2 Lotus Cortina from the 70's. The MK2 Cortina Savage with the Essex engine. Mk2 Cortina GT. I had a 1600E which was a desireable car at the time but compared to today's sports cars, it would be a bit of a snail.

There were a lot of sporty Cortinas. I remember the MK1 Lotus Cortina from the 60's. The MK2 Lotus Cortina from the 70's. The MK2 Cortina Savage with the Essex engine. Mk2 Cortina GT. I had a 1600E which was a desireable car at the time but compared to today's sports cars, it would be a bit of a snail.
They'd all be worth a few pennies now

Sponsored Links
I wonder what the value is of 3 Litre Capris which were sought after cars in their day so I believe and the Cortinas were also well liked although I'm not sure if there were any sporty cortinas ever made
only of of the most successful iconic racing fords? the mk1 lotus cortina

makes my toes curl , i’ve owned so many old rwd fords. could be a rich man now.

Also the MK4 Cortina XR6 Interceptor 3 litre, made in South Africa.

https://motor-junkie.com/14-unbelievably-cool-rare-and-fast-south-african-muscle-cars/6319/14/

Any more thoughts on original car or decided to keep your powder dry?

reviews on the focus arent great and I want something to use as a daily.

Sponsored Links
Back