yes or no?

• Thread starter dontbelieveawordofit
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
I hope it is more reliable than the one my next door neighbour bought from new. Had loads of warranty work done to it & he got fed up & sold it after 15 months.

Sponsored Links
I hope it is more reliable than the one my next door neighbour bought from new. Had loads of warranty work done to it & he got fed up & sold it after 15 months.
didn’t know there are reliability issues.

Now that I can afford rocket ships like that, I'm just not interested anymore :(
It'll become a bit of a collector's item, that one.
John :)

I have few regrets in life but certainly regret opting for a diesel Megane instead of a top of the range Clio Sport when I was umming and arring about it a decade or so ago.

I have few regrets in life but certainly regret opting for a diesel Megane instead of a top of the range Clio Sport when I was umming and arring about it a decade or so ago.
had a 225 cup running stage 1. mega quick and handled like nothing else.

If it's under a recall and the recall is a success it wouldn't stop me going ahead. The last sporty motor I had was a 51 plate Clio 172, looked after it and did few miles....it was still worth nowt when I traded it.
I'd go for the Focus and thoroughly enjoy it- its a beaut.

Go for it. Never regretted my Audi S4. Though it had one hell of a thirst. Didn't keep it long.

I would of thought that must have been an official recall
If it's under a recall and the recall is a success it wouldn't stop me going ahead. The last sporty motor I had was a 51 plate Clio 172, looked after it and did few miles....it was still worth nowt when I traded it.
I'd go for the Focus and thoroughly enjoy it- its a beaut.
Yes if the recall was done properly and officially

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Back