You know there's an election looming when...

Do you mean: "I do care what happens [to the country]; I just don't like píssing off remainers"?

Sorry about the spelling mistake.

Sponsored Links
Have never believed the lies and propaganda from europhile zealots.
The more you try to defend their position, the less I believe.
The more you try to defend steptoe, the more foolish you look.
Most off all I'd never believe the lies and desperation from a group who want to break a democratic vote.

Dont upset yourself in this way, you will get a migrane.

Just accept you are too brainwashed to follow reason
Who are you going to blame when Brexit yields no bonus, only boring trade problems that rumble on for years.

Sponsored Links
Have never believed the lies and propaganda from europhile zealots.
The more you try to defend their position, the less I believe.
The more you try to defend steptoe, the more foolish you look.
Most off all I'd never believe the lies and desperation from a group who want to break a democratic vote.

A brexiteer is the very definition of a person conned by lies and propaganda
How soon do you see those sunlit uplands arriving :D

Who are you gonna blame when they never arrive?

A brexiteer is the very definition of a person conned by lies and propaganda
How soon do you see those sunlit uplands arriving :D

Who are you gonna blame when they never arrive?

You've been peddling this hogwash since 2017.
As said..get a grip.

The problem with the "we were lied to" before the EU vote is now the Remain supporters and for that matter, the Leave supporters and the Corbyn whatever's have had over 3 years of time to be informed.
The coming election could result in a vote that kills the argument of another referendum.

Give me an example of a Brexit benefit, anyone you like

We leave the eu.
When we joined charlatans like you must have demanded to see a benefit for joining.:ROFLMAO:
Can you remember what it was?

Last edited:
We leave the eu.
When we joined charlatans like you must have demanded to see a benefit for joining.:ROFLMAO:
Can you remember what it was?

Totally Irrelevant.

40+ years of integration has meant we are fully aligned to the biggest trade bloc in the world that is on our doorstep.
A trade bloc we helped build.

But you are a typical brexiteer - backward looking not forward.

The coming election could result in a vote that kills the argument of another referendum.

since it isn't a vote about the referendum, it doesn't provide an answer to the referendum question.

Totally Irrelevant.

40+ years of integration has meant we are fully aligned to the biggest trade bloc in the world that is on our doorstep.
A trade bloc we helped build.

But you are a typical brexiteer - backward looking not forward.

Democracy is never irrelevant. Well except to rabid europhiles in this case and brussels commisioners.
Fully alligned? Not so.
Certainly not as "aligned" as the europhiles would want or will want in the future. Brexit really has thrown a spanner in the works.
Remember the euro?
And the benefits it has reaped by not joining.

What was the benefit of joining the eec? Can you name one?
You say you voted leave? Turncoats are the most untrustful people ever.

Last edited:
Democracy is never irrelevant.
Well except to rabid europhobes in this case.

It is essential to the Quitters to prevent the citizens of the UK having the chance to make an informed decision.

"Nigel Farage admits Remain would win second referendum, if this happens
October 15, 2019

By Sam Bright

Nigel Farage has admitted that Remain would win a second referendum, if voters have to decide between staying in the European Union, and voting for Boris Johnson’s revised Brexit deal.

Speaking on his new YouTube show, “Talk of the week”, Farage confessed that voters would choose to stay in the EU if, “we faced a referendum that was Remain against effectively Mrs May’s deal.”

He said: “I think, to be honest with you, if we got to that point, I think Remain would probably win, because it’s impossible to explain with this new treaty actually where we’re going to be in two, three, four years time.”

No-deal Brexit is still the least popular Brexit outcome among the general public, according to a new poll from Survation.

Only 19% of people now want the UK to leave the EU without a deal – falling from 25% in May.

29% want to see the UK leave with a deal, while 43% would like to see us remain – an uptick of 2% since May.

Sponsored Links
Back