Young 'uns having the vaccine.

The simple answer is no, it hasn't.

The longer answer is it almost certainly hasn't. Some viruses can cause other conditions to be triggered, Auto immune conditions especially but those are fairly rare. Vaccines however haven't been seen to do that ever, not in the 100 years plus of mass vaccination.
Has there ever been a hastily arranged mass 'virus' vaccination experiment on the world's population?

And on a 'virus' that looks more and more likely to be man made/engineered!

Sponsored Links
hastily arranged mass 'virus' vaccination experiment on the world's population

Ellal, how do you think this country would be doing against the Indian variant if nobody had been vaccinated?

Would you prefer to be entering another wave to the vaccination?

Has there ever been a hastily arranged mass 'virus' vaccination experiment on the world's population?

And on a 'virus' that looks more and more likely to be man made/engineered!

yep Trump said there was evidence of it being deliberately manufactured must have been a porkie

but hang on

Biden also has a suspicion that it was deliberately manufactured :confused:

well Biden cannot be telling a porkie :) can he :?:

China ;)

Mind you they have concentration camps so plenty of willing volunteers ;) for research :idea:

I don’t think the ****** are involved

Ellal, how do you think this country would be doing against the Indian variant if nobody had been vaccinated?

Only if we allow ourselves to be taken in by advisers and MSM pushing the lie that every variant will be worse than the last. The same people pushing the fear come from the same organisation that presumably allowed a worse variant into the country. But has anyone seen any hard evidence about the increased risk of the Indian mutation? Now they're scaring us with a vietnamese variant that is claimed to be a hybrid of the British and Indian ones. The mind boggles! :)

It's all a bit of a coincidence that keeping going with lockdowns also helps climate change targets be more than achieved. Funny that.

Sponsored Links
It's all a bit of a coincidence that keeping going with lockdowns also helps climate change targets be more than achieved. Funny that.
Interesting theory. What are those targets and how are we doing into relation to them? Do you have a link?

Only if we allow ourselves to be taken in by advisers and MSM pushing the lie that every variant will be worse than the last

My point mostly was that without people being vaccinated, we would be facing another wave.

I'm not sure MSM are saying every variant is worse than the last.

They are saying 75% of new cases are now the Indian variant....which is true.

Interesting theory. What are those targets and how are we doing into relation to them? Do you have a link?

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/uk-sets-ambitious-new-climate-target-ahead-of-un-summit

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/apr/22/us-emissions-climate-crisis-2030-biden

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-56828383

I don't know how we're doing in relation to the targets. Many of the Covid restrictions have consequences that help the targets, eg. making travel extremely difficult is having a massive reduction in emissions from the thousands of aircraft that are grounded. Just one example I can think of. As I've said before, this isn't just about a virus.

We can't lock down each time a new variant comes out, it is now getting slightly absurd.

First was covid, lock it down. Ok

Then we had the Kent strain. Lockdown ok.

Now we have the Indian strain. Looks like we'll likely lock down again.

Next we'll have the Japanese strain (Japan are entering their 4th wave) we'll lock down again.

We can't keep doing it.

Vacinate ASAP, once the population is done (we're now at 3/4 have had the first jab), then let it go, we'll have to deal with it as it comes.

Sponsored Links
Back