• African + British

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other + British

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • None of The Above

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My point is, mr angry !!, that someone asks a question on an internet forum, and your response is "mind your own business"!! it's a bit like standing in a post office queue for 20 minutes, getting to the counter and saying "i don't need anything thank you" and walking off.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
My point is mr numpty, is that I happen to think that NOYFB is a reasonable option to include, since ethnicity is often used to cause problems here!

And you also seem to enjoy following certain people around the forum...the very same ones who have in the past shown you up to be, how shall we put it?...slightly lacking in reasoning ;)

Quite a reasonable question to ask and as taken, I guess you are not from around here then?
Reading some of past posts, I guess you don't like us either then?

Sponsored Links
I agree there ought to be a "not disclosed" or "prefer not to say" or "MYOB" or "NOYFB" option.

There generally is on forms asking your ethnicity and/or nationality

BTW "British" is a nationality, not an ethnicity.

I agree there ought to be a "not disclosed" or "prefer not to say" or "MYOB" or "NOYFB" option.

ffs john wake up, this in not a compulsory, official form... it's a what colour do you like forum question... NOYFB is just anti social... your non response is enough to say you don't want to respond....

Sponsored Links

Don't spoil martian's day... :LOL:

Don't spoil martian's day... :LOL:

yeah but my day is much shorter than yours !!!

ffs john wake up, this in not a compulsory, official form... it's a what colour do you like forum question... NOYFB is just anti social... your non response is enough to say you don't want to respond....
ffs numpty, your response is anti social...

If you didn't reply, it's enough by me ;)

but seriously... if i may.... it's a tv competition... the question is.. Which blah de blah did such and such on ?????? lots of possible answers... texted in at £1.50 a go.... and your answer Allel? NOYFB!!!! is it really worth £1.50? :rolleyes:

whereas an official form that says you must tell you ethnicity... i agree, NOYFB is a valid response..

What are you going to do with all the £1.50's?

Sponsored Links
Back