• African + British

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other + British

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • None of The Above

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MalcolmX, i don't think you get what i mean.

None of the 66,000 people from the 16 generations are 'off shoots' they are either you father/grandfathers or mother/grandmothers.

For instance you mention that your great grandfather was a hero, good for him, what did the other three grandfathers do?

If all you have done is followed the name back you barely know anything about your ancestors. Out of the 66000 direct decendants from the date you gave earlier, you know about 16 of them....thats about 0.02%.

So well done, we can be sure you are as english as any other person living in the northern hemisphere.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
So where's the NOYFB option?

where's the option to ban complete vank3rs from posting on legitimate threads...?
If you don't like a post, move on ffs ! :evil:
seems like my last reply was censored...

but you're still a pathetic brain dead cyber stalker... ;)

My point is, mr angry !!, that someone asks a question on an internet forum, and your response is "mind your own business"!! it's a bit like standing in a post office queue for 20 minutes, getting to the counter and saying "i don't need anything thank you" and walking off.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

My point is, mr angry !!, that someone asks a question on an internet forum, and your response is "mind your own business"!! it's a bit like standing in a post office queue for 20 minutes, getting to the counter and saying "i don't need anything thank you" and walking off.... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Don't be silly, he isn't that clever. If he doesn't want to reply, that's his business, we all have a choice. It could be that he is from a thread locking community and is too ashamed to state it.

I am white English born and bred and can trace my family tree back to 1590 and will fight all comers, like a true Englishman, willing to fight our traditional enemies the Spanish, French and Germans anyday when I get my mad up.
what about the Aussies and the Pols?

I am white English born and bred and can trace my family tree back to 1590 and will fight all comers, like a true Englishman, willing to fight our traditional enemies the Spanish, French and Germans anyday when I get my mad up.
what about the Aussies and the Pols?

We'll beat the Ausiies in the Ashes series and learn to speak Polish and do carp jobs then

Polish and carp jods yeh,but retaining the ashes, now thats pushing it a bit.

My point is mr numpty, is that I happen to think that NOYFB is a reasonable option to include, since ethnicity is often used to cause problems here!

And you also seem to enjoy following certain people around the forum...the very same ones who have in the past shown you up to be, how shall we put it?...slightly lacking in reasoning ;)

really? why not start a poll and prove your comments?

and i certainly don't follow you around.... please don't flatter yourself...

Sponsored Links
Back