You're going out the same way come in?

Sponsored Links
At the cinema they open the fire doors so everyone can get out directly to carpark yet most don't even turn head to see the quicker way out, and queue like sheep at the rear. Cracks me up. Bristol hippodrome is like that.
Feel like shouting but nah. Let them queue...

At concerts and shows I always look for a quicker way out as soon as I have arrived. At outside concerts I take the public footbaths around the fields to avoid those muddy caged exists where people are like sheep if I can.. I go looking in the day light then when it's late and dark I shout follow me lads...
I'm in the car and gone.
I walked around knebworth house grounds to get away from crowds after guns and roses concert once.
I also look for farmers gates in car parking fields to get me out Vs the official exits.
It's a source of amusement to my mates when I'm guiding them in the dark. Guess I'm weird. I hate crowds and queueing.

I don't always go out the way I came in.....ha

Rain stopped play today, so I am sitting in the pub.

A song on the jukebox says that you're are going out the same way you came in

Like most people, I came out of my mum. I am extremely happy that she is still alive, but when I kick the bucket, I think it very unlikely that I will fit back in to the place from whence I appeared...
I think it refers more to dribbling, having no teeth or hair lol. And maybe wailing.

Sponsored Links
I think it refers more to dribbling, having no teeth or hair lol. And maybe wailing.

I had almost as much hair on my head when I was born than I do now...

I think I have chimp genes.

Back