youth

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
the youth it seems are being neglected again by a typical tory government.
i found out that they cut support on a training centers . well how the heck are they going to get on. mucking disgrace
we should march to parliment on this ,or is this country lost its bottle,or dont we care.
the youth have a right to a future. this government should step down. have a re- election,its unable to run this country.

Sponsored Links
What are training centres, Bit of a broad term and I couldn't find anything in google that looked relevant?

Do other countries have them, how do they compare?

How long have we had them, what did we do before?

What is their success rate vs cost, are there better methods?

Sorry, should I just be chanting evil Tories?

Sponsored Links
You assume that the "Youth" of today, care about their own future. If they don't (think chavvy types on typical council estates up and down the country), why should we??

Don't worry -I'm sure the betrayed youth of today (who apparently many don't give a f*ck about), will become the hateful forum (ab)users of tomorrow... ;)

the youth it seems are being neglected again by a typical tory government.

Same old same old. About time the older rich fat pigs gave something back

The youths have also been neglected for several year by the other parties

The idiots who earn £1000s for running the country just cant see the problem thats gradually unfolding.

The PC and those Mr&Mrs now all blame youngsters for everything.
The majority of local councilors are well past retirement and still live in the dark ages. And we pay them for being there.

Job applications require previous experience or minimum age restrictions.
OAP with rusty zimmer frames may apply for the work. (already got a pension but still live above their means)

So that eliminates the youth looking for work.

Any harmless mischief that we got up to years ago is now classed as criminal offence. Years ago we would get a good telling off and that was the end of it.
The courts are criminalising so much these days that they are ensuring the todays youths are becoming unsuitable for employment.
Good idea really, safe guard jobs for the older decrepid PC morons.
NACRO estimate 1 in 4 person in uk have now got some sort of warnings, cautions or criminal record. :eek:
Then again most magistrates and judges are well past retirement age. Again out of touch with the precent time.

Any youth fortunate to have work and want to drive to work is required to spend most of their limited wages on paying rediciously high insurance premiums, or should that be pay insurance directors wages and stupid bonus schemes.

For those seeking work they are eligable for job seekers allowance, £50 a week :rolleyes: I use that much fuel every week.
If fortunate to get any work the ffin taxman demands tax on the ffin £50 they were previously paid looking for the work that was not there. :rolleyes:
30 years ago youngsters earned approximately £25 YTS, that was when cost of living was a lot cheaper than now.

We live in a country run by older and insane greedy has beens.

The countrys so called, over paid leaders, are so out of touch with reality and totally blind to the negative effect their pathetic decision making is having.

God help us in the future, todays youth are going to become older, harder, and more disruptive. Personally i don't blame them.

John Prescot 73, recently announced he want to become one of the new police commissioners, of course he would, £100k per year (Typical older generation of greedy fat Bas***ds).

With the likes of Prescot there will never be enough work for the younger generation.

For the forum pc's and the amateur judges, before you put your opinions on here, im over 50 so not that youthful, but I do have grown up kids and do run a business that has employed youth good and bad.
Both good and bad, when given a chance proved worth while in their work and socially.

Most youth want a chance just of work like we had all those years ago.
Unfortunately this country have, far to long, forgotten they exist.
We will end up paying for this in the future.

Hey! Less of the "older"!

Point taken. sorry :(
(I too am fed of offers of SAGA :LOL: )

Ill reword it!

About time the thieving fat Government officials and local councilors gave something back.

the OP appears to be in bedfordshire....a quick google

http://college.barnfield.ac.uk/1418vocourses.aspx

loads of opportunities for youngsters... :rolleyes:

fair enough,i got my city and guilds from college,but it was by stealth,if the dole found out i was full time they stop your benefit money instant,i managed to complete it . and got 15 years of good work,and most prob payed the college fees via the tax i paid, and more.
but you try it now,after one year on the dole you are forced to work,unpaid,if your in college your stuffed.
if we dont get our finger out it will back fire on us,like you not seen in history ,there plenty of eastern europeon under world here to employ idle hands.

Any harmless mischief that we got up to years ago is now classed as criminal offence.

Hmmm, you haven't defined "Harmless mischief " though. Seems today's harmless mischief, causes injury or sometimes death. Not exactly my idea of harmless, or mischief. ;) ;) ;)

the OP appears to be in bedfordshire....a quick google

http://college.barnfield.ac.uk/1418vocourses.aspx

loads of opportunities for youngsters... :rolleyes:

fair enough,i got my city and guilds from college,but it was by stealth,if the dole found out i was full time they stop your benefit money instant,i managed to complete it . and got 15 years of good work,and most prob payed the college fees via the tax i paid, and more.
but you try it now,after one year on the dole you are forced to work,unpaid,if your in college your stuffed.
if we dont get our finger out it will back fire on us,like you not seen in history ,there plenty of eastern europeon under world here to employ idle hands.

Every person is given 13-14 years of free education (Ages 5-19 (inc 6th form)).

How many people even 50 years ago left school at 15?

The issue is the quality of education, unless you are going to be a doctor, scientist, engineer ect, you really have to start asking why so many people get free education until the age of 19, and yet come out of school with "no skills".

The minimum wage is an issue as well, when you have to pay the same wage for an untested 18yo or a 30yo with previous experience, it's a no brainier.

Apprenticeship need to be bought back, but that means getting rid of employment red tape and the minimum wage.

A lot of harm has actually been done by successive governments trying to do too much good (road to hell paved with good intentions), rather than cutting down and focusing on the core.

I don't hold out much hope however, as when you ask people what should be done, 90% of people will start spouting out various schemes and initiatives, rather than cutting the extra to the bone and bolstering the core.

Sponsored Links
Back