Zanussi washing machine

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all,

I have a Zauussi zwf12070s washing machine, wife washed work trousers without checking pockets, he he.

The drum is seized up, I have opened the back and had a look, belt has snapped. The wheel on back of drum is seized up no movement,

Any help would be greatly received. Cheers

Sponsored Links
Anyone out there with any advice.

The drum is seized up, no manual spin. The belt is snapped. I don't mind paying someone if it's economical to get repaired. The machine is 7 years old . just don't want to pay for a call out for someone to say its f@rked. Cheers

I would guess that something has passed through the inner (revolving) drum holes and is jamming between that and the outer (stationary) drum......can you see or feel anything from inside?
On most machines splitting the drums is fairly major so it could prove costly!
John :)

Sponsored Links
The inner drum on these have a lip which run's all along the out edge at the front so if anything drops down the gap between the inner drum and the door seal it get's trapped on this lip and wedge's the drum. sock's are also common for going down this gap. I tend to place the like's of a wire coat hanger down the gap and run it around the drum.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back