vodaphone

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Been on voda for a number of years and finding the reception has deteriorated over the last two years. I was told by a voda tech that they were concentrating on 3 and 4 g so the old network is being left behind. That doesn't help much and it is becoming a joke network these days as far as I am concerned..We also use their dongles for on site reporting back to the office and that is even worse!!

Thanks god we are getting out of the contract come November !

As we only travel the southern part of the uk (Birmingham and below) so northern coverage is not a real issue for the once or twice a year we got that way.

If you travel around the southern UK how are the other networks generally??

Sponsored Links
We use Voda. Rubbish reception in the North, especially indoors.

Mobile modem drops out regularly, too.

3 is not bad and cheap, however I will be looking at Virgin in a few months before I sign a new contract.

Vodafone are also surreptitiously putting their prices up for PAYG customers. From August the 1st, PAYG customers will be charged per whole minute (instead of per second) So,,, if you make a phone call lasting 1m ,2sec they'll charge you for the full 2 minutes.

Sponsored Links
We're regressing, then.

We used to have this system, until folk complained. Then per second billing came in.

Anyone noticed any degrading of the orange mobile network since EE took over? I normally call my brother in law for half an hour or so as I commute hime each day - there used to be a single lost-signal hotspot (same place and predictable). Now there are are 3 new ones - two of which are on the M60 near the Trafford Centre.

Yeah have to say Vodaphone, has been getting quite a bit worse lately, I think thats due to the fact they are neglecting the 2G & 3G services in favour of upgrading, and reusing those spectra for 4G services.

Sponsored Links
Back