diynot

Status
Not open for further replies.
ban-all-sheds said:
paulbrown said:
Again I find myself alerting the Mod's about your offensive attitude.
I could do the same about yours, which I find deeply offensive.

You have a very serious attitude problem. It cannot be long before others start to notice either.
You have a very serious political attitude problem. I'm not the only one who realises that, and I hope it won't be long before others start to notice either.

MOD 2

pack it in the pair of you or the lot goes in the bin

and before you all start the "denial of free speech" bit DON'T

What do you mean by the pair of us MOD?

None of my posts in this thread are in the slightest bit argumentative or offensive. I am now getting called a racist by BAS on a daily basis. He has driven many people off this board and is attempting the same with me.

MOD 2

okay i will put it in words that will not be misunderstood i don't care who calls who ' what

if either of you start another slanging match it goes in the bin

Sponsored Links
ban-all-sheds said:
MOD 2 said:
pack it in the pair of you or the lot goes in the bin

and before you all start the "denial of free speech" bit DON'T
I don't mind either way, as long as it cuts both ways.

If people are allowed to make racist or fascist posts, then others have to be allowed to criticise them for it.

But if not the latter, then not the former, please.

MOD 2
i try to be fair ban i cant speak for the rest of the mods

Where are these racist posts I am alleged to have made?

You see racism, when it isn't even there. If you are certain show us the evidence to back your accusations.

MOD, I note you have not removed the part where BAS called me a racist.

Can I ask the Admin to do this as I find it very offensive.

Well I must say I'm very disappointed. This is the first thread I started for ages and look what you did to it!

Hence the opening moderator comment on this particular thread.

Sponsored Links
hermes which one are you talking about? :LOL:

To be honest I think they are both as bad as each other, but in all fairness, BAS did clearly call paulbrown a racist for no apparent reason. Here is paulbrowns posts before this.
Have you any proof of that?
He was only asking BAS why he thinks he is being unfairly treated in relation to deleted posts.

BAS, exactly what is it that you find racist or faschist about his comments? I spent ages reading and re-reading his posts and can't see where you are coming from at all. There has to be more than a gut feeling to justify calling someone this type of thing.

Are you sure you are not letting a personal dislike cloud your judgement here?

paulbrown said:
None of my posts in this thread are in the slightest bit argumentative or offensive.
What - not even slightly?

paulbrown said:
You are nothing but a nuisance continually ruining threads without good reason. :rolleyes:

;)

He has driven many people off this board and is attempting the same with me.
Far from it - I welcome the opportunities to point out the truth about your views to others who might not have noticed. Who knows - if you stop posting here you might go somewhere else where there aren't people who've realised what you stand for.

BAS you go too far with your personal allegations and do not take heed of comments given here by other users - have you heard of 'let sleeping dogs lie?' For goodness sake give peace a chance. This continual bombarding of the same material is extremely boring to the majority of users trying to enjoy discussion.

This is the problem I have mentioned before..threads start out as a race issue and end up being twisted all over the place the result ending up more on the lines of who or what is a racist

BAS you seem to think anyone who has an opinion about the race issue is a racist...you said I was a racist because I said I didnt want to live in with other cultures or in another country...(even though I have a black cousin who I see as much of my famiy as anyone else) you say people are facists because they say the there are far to many 'foreign imports' coming into this country.

Yes 'ill even hold my hands up and admit to a snigger at the odd black.asian one liner..or maybe a comment about gypsies being thieves..the smelly french blah blah...

Funny thing there..racism only seems to count when people are talking about blacks and asians...Bernard Manning belts out c**n joke..and its '''ooooh racist nazi..oooh my gooord..ban him"

Ben Elton does a trendy one about the smelly french and its "fnar fnar fnar in the student bar"

I speak to many people in my work...from the management to the workers..teachers..the so called middle class..loads of different people and most will say the immigration thing is getting/got out of control..none of these people are......

Members of the Nazi party

BNP

Skinheads

Psychopaths

And probably 99% of them wouldnt even class themselves as racists..

In a utopian society we will all go around loving each other..embracing our gypsy,black,asian,gay,straight,fat,muslim, pakistani,etc brothers....but utopia will never happen....

The problems in this country surrounding race are not solely caused by racists..they are also caused by good gooders...people who probably dont live in inner cities dictating to everyone else who they should like an dislike..putting minority groups on pedestals...stopping Britons bearing union jacks...giving ethnics priority over people born and bred here...thant whats causing problems too...it breads resentment

When the blacks turned on the asians a while back were they being racist?...or was it a 'cultural thing'?

MODERATORS...no insults there I beleive..just observations..and opinion..

I ask again...why dont you ammend the notes on the general tab banning threads about race, religion and politics..and delete anyones reply to another if it contains an insult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back