END OF THE WORLD IN 8 DAYS

Sponsored Links
J. Robert Oppenheimer was known as the father of the atomic bomb.

And said after "If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the mighty one. Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds."

Now we have the Doomsday test, it will be carried out next week in the Large Hadron Collider (LHC), located 300ft underground near the French-Swiss border.

They havent a clue what the effect will be.

That is why boffins are now trying to stop the project with a last-ditch challenge in the courts.

They fear the LHC experimenters are tinkering with the unknown and putting mankind — and our whole planet — at risk.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Should I cancel my holiday booking, and ask for my deposit back.

Sponsored Links
and other boffins disagree.

Thats because someone has to justify why they spent £4.4billion.

If we all get sucked in to a black hole what will it have proved. There will be no one left to tell. :LOL: :LOL:

The problem with this and any of these tabloid headline stories is the use of inaccurate statements like this:

J
They havent a clue what the effect will be.

it's just an emotive exageration, the like of which every single human being in the whole world uses (like that) to make their argument that bit more pursuasive.

Of course the scientists will have some clue as to what might happen, the problem is if they've miscalculated, or missed something from their equations....

And if we all die? so what, you won't know anything about it...but look on the bright side... even glitter can't avoid that kind of justice !

Seem to remember reading about this in Dan Browns book Angels and Demons and that was or is a story book!I see that they think that it will create new particles of matter has it been discovered yet if there is anti matter for wasn,t it Einstein or some one similar who said for every action there is a reaction

What about all those folk who were scared to sail off the edge of the world?

I'm glad no one ever dared to find out otherwise :rolleyes:

What about all those folk who were scared to sail off the edge of the world?

I'm glad no one ever dared to find out otherwise :rolleyes:
apparantly that was a myth, most texts dating back to greek times accept the world was round

Sponsored Links
Back