Royal Wedding

• Thread starter cumbriahandyman
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
If the public were funding my lavish wedding I would be dancing up and down the isles as well.

Sponsored Links
From the Oxford English Dictionary:-

"sod, n.1 ...A piece or slice of earth together with the grass growing on it, usually square or oblong in shape and of moderate thickness, cut out or pared off from the surface of grass land; a turf. Also const. of (grass, turf, etc.)."

Hardly inappropriate language for a forum dedicated to DIY - including gardening!

If the public were funding my lavish wedding I would be dancing up and down the isles as well.

Miserable s**!

The taxes paid by all the tourists will rake in at least a hundred times the cost of the wedding!

Waw. Now there is a well thought out , factual , sensible reply right there.
Also, I dont get paid for having the day off.

Miserable s**!

The taxes paid by all the tourists will rake in at least a hundred times the cost of the wedding!

Waw. Now there is a well thought out , factual , sensible reply right there.
Also, I dont get paid for having the day off.

Well work it then, I'm sure that you'll find a reason to charge your customers extra... If not then just treat it like any other day.. And yes, the Royals are a good source of foreign money to come back into the country after we have all sent it off to the far east by buying foreign made goods..

Miserable s**!

Its all fine and dandy bringing revenue into the country but its hardly going to bring back much needed council services that have since been removed to save money, probably going to pay for another duck pond or maybe a years worth of 1st class flight for all the royal, who knows all I know is it surely wont benefit me in the slightest

Yet another dull thread about this royal wedding fiasco, few 1000 pound of semtex when he says I do BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!! now theres a thought!!!

few 1000 pound of semtex when he says I do BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!! now theres a thought!!!

Yea right, 2000lb of cemtex should just about destroy everything/person within a couple of miles.

Next time you go abroad, be sure to tell (as a joke) the customs officer that you have a bomb in your luggage, just watch them laugh with you. :rolleyes:

how many threads about 2 talentless over priviliged idiots does there have to be ?

I mean on a personal level good luck to them hope the marriage goes well

but FFS who really buys into this c**p

I will take the day off and do something far more useful like the garden

few 1000 pound of semtex when he says I do BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!! now theres a thought!!!

Yea right, 2000lb of cemtex should just about destroy everything/person within a couple of miles.

Next time you go abroad, be sure to tell (as a joke) the customs officer that you have a bomb in your luggage, just watch them laugh with you. :rolleyes:

I do that all the time.

how many threads about 2 talentless over priviliged idiots does there have to be ?

I mean on a personal level good luck to them hope the marriage goes well

but FFS who really buys into this c**p

I will take the day off and do something far more useful like the garden

Yeah , or burgle the palace while all the freeloading crouts are off enjoying their free ride.

Its all fine and dandy bringing revenue into the country but its hardly going to bring back much needed council services that have since been removed to save money, probably going to pay for another duck pond or maybe a years worth of 1st class flight for all the royal, who knows all I know is it surely wont benefit me in the slightest

Council services are being cut because there isn't enough revenue coming ino the country, the more comes in, the less cuts there are.. The more cheap junk Chinese goods that we buy mean that cash is leaving the country and is not available to pay council employees. Revenue coming into the country benefits everyone, even you.

Yeah , or burgle the palace while all the freeloading crouts are off enjoying their free ride.

So how much revenue have YOU brought into the country recently then?

You British wer happy when the freeloading Krauts took your basket case motor industry off your hands... No on wanted Rolls Royce motors or Bentley and their products were a joke... Thanks to BMW and VAG both brands are being shipped to China, India and Russia as quickly as the factories can make them.... It is an attitude like yours that have made Britain a poor shadow of it's former self

Dont drop your shopping love.
I'm not British.

And name ONE person who has tourist themselves to the UK to see the royal family? If we didnt have them I doubt the tourist industry would miss them.

If they want to be a tourist attraction why dont they stand out on the road side 8 hours a day and get their photo's taken with the tourists? Because if they are a tourist attraction then they really need to get their lazy arses up off their free couch and start doing some productive WORK for a change.

See , now ive dropped my shopping too.
I hope your satisfied.

Sponsored Links
Back