£54m to France to help stop 'refugees' crossing the channel.

because Tory government doesnt care about British people, nor do their voters.

it was a Tory govt that flogged off our council houses
So the Tory government care more about refugees from other countries then?

Sponsored Links
many migrants come to the UK because they speak English. They also hear how easy it is to get cash in hand work and disappear into the general population. However untrue it is, they can end up in virtual slavery.
Emplying illegal immigrants should be treated much more harshly.

However, genuine refugees should be given assistance. My Grandmother was Belgian and came over in WW1. I don't know the story, she died in WW2. But I assume that Begium wasn't a great place at that time.

We've created a refugee crisis by pretending we can fix middle eastern issues by bombing or supporting bad governments. It all turns to crap and civilians decide to leave. Most of us would.

k English. They also hear how easy it is to get cash in hand work and disappear into the general population. However untrue it is, they can end up in virtual slavery.
Emplying illegal immigrants should be treated much more harshly

I used to see a driveway company doing work near me - they would get one job after another on the same estate….all Block paving. It turns out the company employed Iranian labour and had been previously been done for slavery.

Sponsored Links
Come on @noseall , or shall we call you swerveall?
Houses you say?
Priti Awful has some derelict ex-army barracks earmarked for refugees and an off shore prison barge. There is no need to worry about your allotment Mottie or my garden shed.
Our home grown chav scroungers will still have to wait for their freebies just the same.

We've created a refugee crisis by pretending we can fix middle eastern issues by bombing or supporting bad governments. It all turns to crap and civilians decide to leave. Most of us would.

I used to try and ignore this argument. I have to admit it was a mixture of naivety and not wanting to accept the fact. You are so right though. If one aims ones google away from your usual comfort media and just look at what has happened in the near East at the hands of (can I call it the West?) it is shocking. Tory, labour, Democrat, Republican, Blair, Trump, Obama etc etc raining ordnance down on countries that are essentially helpless. I'm starting to believe there are perhaps more genuine migrant cases than I once did. There are hundreds of thousands of homes that have been blown to bits. It's normal to wanna GTFO of that I guess.

Priti Awful has some derelict ex-army barracks earmarked for refugees and an off shore prison barge.
Oh, sorry. Didn’t realise they had been offered to our homeless and been refused. I can’t seem to find anything to confirm that though, got a link?

Perhaps the migrants could stay in those ****-hole camps near Calais a bit longer until we can knock up some accommodation that is more to their liking?

I used to try and ignore this argument. I have to admit it was a mixture of naivety and not wanting to accept the fact. You are so right though. If one aims ones google away from your usual comfort media and just look at what has happened in the near East at the hands of (can I call it the West?) it is shocking. Tory, labour, Democrat, Republican, Blair, Trump, Obama etc etc raining ordnance down on countries that are essentially helpless. I'm starting to believe there are perhaps more genuine migrant cases than I once did. There are hundreds of thousands of homes that have been blown to bits. It's normal to wanna GTFO of that I guess.

The West is quite happy to sell arms, almost to anybody -unfortunately so is Russia. And these proxy wars that go on result in refugees escaping for their lives.

It isnt entirely the fault of Western countries supplying arms, these countries are unstable with evil leaders, but the West are complicit

I understand the argument "we dont want them here" -the worry which we all share is: if we help more does that mean more will come....

but all I ask is please can people who have that argument, appreciate that the problem wont go away -these people will just become more and more desperate.

I understand the argument "we dont want them here" -

I bet...... I'm sure you would have a problem in your village if they convert old barns into units to house refugees by night ..
hanging round the village shops by day....

Sponsored Links
Back