1 Gang 20mm Spacer

I can find plenty of spacers 10mm, rounded corners.
I don't need to justify myself to an internet troll. However, the above quote proves I have made more than 2 searches for the item I was looking for, so that puts your claim to the test, doesn't it?
I usually ask about a product when I am having difficulty tracking it down.

You know, I've been here a long time and helped many people with varied enquiries and as the vast majority of folk here are like-minded, they are more than willing to help others.

How many people have you helped?

[I am placing a bet at this point]

Sponsored Links
I don't need to justify myself to an internet troll. However, the above quote proves I have made more than 2 searches for the item I was looking for, so that puts your claim to the test, doesn't it?

You really think that proves something?

You know, I've been here a long time and helped many people with varied enquiries and as the vast majority of folk here are like-minded, they are more than willing to help others.

How many people have you helped?

Well if you use the number of thanks received against posts as a guide, you score 2.69%. that's not very good is it?

Whereas my score is 6.23%, I have been thanked at a rate double yours, therefore I'm doubly helpful in comparison to you

[I am placing a bet at this point]

I think you lost:D

secures has been on this forum a lot longer than the "thanks" feature. so not a relevant stat.

Sponsored Links
Perhaps he is being polite: You Try Looking Please?

After all, you obviously did not even make the slightest attempt at using the internet to discover if your statement was accurate before posting it.

No, not that.

Put is this way, one word was Little, another was Tedious.

Indeed. I suppose it's the "whatever reason" that I was curious about.
I could not find a 47mm deep PVC pattress.
I realise I could have put another adjacent to the existing one but space and layout did not allow it.

I could not find a 47mm deep PVC pattress.
You could have found a 46mm one.

I realise I could have put another adjacent to the existing one but space and layout did not allow it.
The suggestion was to replace the existing one, and avoid all the faff of trying to hack a box into a spacer.

I'm just curious - assuming, as seems to be the case, we are talking about a surface-mounted 'pattress' box, why can't it simply be replaced with one of the required depth?

You may have had to replace the accessory with one with corners to match, but even so...

Yeah, I couldn't find one deeper.
Is 44mm not deep enough (click here) ?
BG977.JPG

Kind Regards, John

Au contraire watson. I made an extensive search.

I wasn't looking for a moulded pattress, but a PVC one, suitable for conduit.

I have since found one, but I have adapted another 32mm box as a spacer.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back