11/11/11

Sponsored Links
We're having 2 minutes silence at 11 o clock.
How many others employers will ask employees to show their respects tomorrow ??

Our two factory's employing just over 350 people will observe the silence, respect to the British Armed forces, those still serving and those lost, never forget.

if it wasn't for them where would we be now?

Sponsored Links
I wonder how many people will mute 'Cash in the Attic' tomorrow at eleven minutes past 11? :eek:

I was born on May 8th 1945, what did my home town give me? sweet FA. :(

Wotan

Maybe your home town gave you nothing....but think what all the young soldiors of ww2 gave you

Yes, you have explained it's a serious comment, but 'met with your wrath'?

I merely questioned you, as if you care to look at the BBC Schedule tomorrow, Cash in the Attic is not on at 11.11. It starts at 11.45.

My wife will be at home - not on befefits I may add.

Yes, you have explained it's a serious comment, but 'met with your wrath'?

I merely questioned you, as if you care to look at the BBC Schedule tomorrow, Cash in the Attic is not on at 11.11. It starts at 11.45.

My wife will be at home - not on befefits I may add.

Ok... Mr W... i apologise unreservedly. I think our posts were in different contexts. But my apology stands !.

But if i may explain... tvguide.co.uk has changed in the last hour....because cash in the attic did cross 11:11am when i looked....

and my point was aimed at the millions that sit at home drinking white lightening, avoiding work, and effectively living Hitler's dream.... !!! not at all aimed at your wife, or my mum, or anyone who has a genuine right to be at home during the day !!!

I'm sorry for offending you misterdubya !!!

You seemed to have veered off on a wild tangent here Matian. I do agree with your views on the scroungers though.

Sponsored Links
Back