2 consumer units - confused!!

Explain please? Not sure what youre asking?

The MCB feeding the shed should not trip if you get a fault in the shed: the shed MCB's should trip first.

Similarly the MCB feeding the 2nd CU.

Sponsored Links
Bas
Firstly I am the builder and the electrician on the project and I have done it by the book butbecause 2 different buyers builders have made snide remarks I asked here to see if I might be wrong I am not perfect like the "keyboard experts" that have to pop up on here !
No the extension isnt signed off yet as I have a few bit to finish on the roof And some landscaping to do. Unfortunately I do have to go to work as well!
My father in law and my wife have taken it upon themselves to try selling (I dont support the sale !) I dont own the house so have no say!
The Electrics are not signed off yet because I havent had time to final test so I am double checking myself beforehand have you never questioned your own judgement or you so perfect ?

Secure
I understand now. Yes they work as they should on x1/2, x1 & x5
Tests as said it was questioned by a couple both I believe are trying it on to lower the offer price! Final full tests to be done when i have time.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back