2330 course

When I took the 2391 along with approx 30 other people (one of which was my main college tutor) only two people passed.

Both of the those that passed had the completed the 2330. The others hadn't.

Maybe just my experience but I believe it speaks volumes.

The two that had passed? My tutor and, well, yes - me! :D

Sponsored Links
that sounds like it could be a plan.
I suppose if i do the full 2330 that cant be taken away from me and can help to find a job if i need to and will help towards my 2391 or 2392 just really wanted to do it right and get that nvq 3.

that sounds like it could be a plan.
I suppose if i do the full 2330 that cant be taken away from me and can help to find a job if i need to and will help towards my 2391 or 2392 just really wanted to do it right and get that nvq 3.

Hope my info helped ya, if so, can you give me a thanks on my post? I never had one before "LOL".

Trust, it is a really hard course and because of the change of courses, I am not sure were exacty you will go from were you are now, but the top of the post should give you the answer you need?

You shoud now be able to install in a domestic installation and with ur reg's you might need to get a bolt on, can't remember which one 2391/2392 but one is a domestic prem installation testing and inspection cert. Ur level 2 does account to something and you can progress to something with ur level 2 just not a spark. Ask if more info needed?
You wanna go on site (olympics etc, u got no chance mate) you need to become registered. JIB or NICIEC etc

Hope it helps?
Tom.

the last registration date for the 2330 level 3 is december 2010 on the c&G website so you cant do the 2330 level 3.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back