28mm hot water cylinder feed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
In the process of fitting new 140ltr hot water cylinder and 50 gallon cold storage tank. The reason I'm doing this is to provide ample hot water for my thermostatic power shower via a 1.5bar pump. The pump instructions say ideally a 28mm cold feed pipe to the hot water cylinder should be used but 22mm will suffice.Obviously I would like to use 28mm as instruction say but is the extra expense of using 28mm instead of 22mm worth it. Also can anyone recommend someone who sells 28mm fittings as screwfix don't seam to sell all the fitting I require.

Sponsored Links
Hi there,

Toolstation have a selction of 28mm endfeed & compression fittings.

Rico

Sponsored Links
22mm is ok if your only supplying one shower and 1 bathroom if you have more then 28mm is recommended

All plumbers merchants and b&q near me are very expensive so do most of my shopping online usually with screwfix and sometimes toolstation when they do what I want as a single item.

28mm it is then as at some point 2 showers will be supplied.

All plumbers merchants and b&q near me are very expensive so do most of my shopping online usually with screwfix and sometimes toolstation when they do what I want as a single item.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back