28mm joins, yourkshire, compression...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

To cut a long story short I rang a couple of plumbers to come and sort my CH system and move tanks etc. One came out gave me a price and I agreed then disappeared off the face of the earth.

I then decided to start work myself with help from this site (not touching the boiler just running pipes)

I am moving the hot water tank and need to extend the 28mm and pipes that connect to it (only about 2metres). I have moved and joined a fair amount of 15mm copper using bending springs and compression fittings.

I have used copper pipe everywhere and need to add two 45 degree bend in to extend the pipe. Shall I use the compression fitting or Yorkshire or does it not really matter? I am trying not to be seduced by the ease and cheapness of plastic here can someone make me feel better about this or am i just making work for myself?!

I am trying my best to not use many bends to keep good flow.

Thanks Guys

Sponsored Links
if you can get the water out of the pipe it is yorkshire all the way, properly fitted it will never cause any problem

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back