2nd Iraq war

jasy said:
Even the sarcasm was given with a struggle. You say i force my point of view...............unfortunately you cannot see that you do as well..................thanks for giving me your wealth of knowledge, i am humbled :rolleyes:

So comments such as

"take it from the horses mouth you both don't"

or

"After listening to your argument it sounds like you defend the attrocities caused by these fanatics"

or

" stop being a part of the problem "

and

"you should be proud you have mates who are prepared to put their lives on the line to protect your freedom"

were only made in order to stimulate debate on the subject?

" it seems a shame that a good spectrum of ideas, thoughts and experience goes to waste by individuals (you know who you are) saying that everyone else, i.e. me, is wrong."

I don't really see how you can be 'everybody else' but, that aside, tell me how the above comments of yours relect any degree of acceptance for other peoples views? I'm puzzled and eager to be illuminated.

Sponsored Links
AdamW said:
I believe this post was originally about the propaganda surrounding recent hostilities and the possibility of future hostilities.

Indeed it was and I'll bet good ol' dubya is on his knees praying for it to get him re=elected so he can 'continue his, carefully selective, crusade against the' the axis of evil' for another term of office.

It has been said that he truely believes he is on a mission from God...

Remind me who the religious fanatics are again? :LOL:

Bring back Clinton, at least with Bill only the interns got f**ked.

AdamW said:
It has been said that he truely believes he is on a mission from God...

Remind me who the religious fanatics are again? :LOL:

Bring back Clinton, at least with Bill only the interns got f**ked.

It wouldn't surprise me if he did really believe that and, if he and his chums make a packet on the side well, that's just an unforseen bonus isn't it? :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Perhaps it is a phenomenon I call "Madgeorge Regicitis". Leaders called George have a disposition to be a bit, well, "differently gifted". ;)

Think about it: King George III, mental. King George IV, a bit fruitcake. George W, about 3 loaves of bread short of making the sandwiches required for the picnic for which he is several sandwiches short. :rolleyes:

It's science man; you can't be the leader of a world power, called George, and be sane all at once.

Studders, if i am so wrong how are you so right. Please, please , please validate your points of view. I tried to and got slagged. You have not because ...wait for it.........you will get slagged...........This is called freedom of speech for which alot of people...let me think where........did not have because of a certain individual. :confused: ;)

These things happen when we meddle in other peoples affairs there has to be a fine line drawn between democracy and intervention.
Perhaps now is the time to take a step back and watch what develops?
By trying to take control all you will produce are more martyrs to the cause, lets face it who wouldn't want revenge for the killing of their loved ones when the enemy is a goliath and they cannot meet them in battle on their terms, then they take the only path left to them which is the terrorism we see today.
The term Terrorist is coined by the side with the most power, to the weaker side it is revenge,martyrdom and justified therefore in these instances you will never finish the war.
Wars are between nations, not the one sided invasion and killing of a country's people, that aggression is looked upon as terrorism by them and they will retaliate.
Would you allow someone to come over here, destroy your homes kill your family and not react?

Agree totally, but look what started this cycle of RECENT violence. It was a bunch of maniacs flying a few planes into some buildings. So what has happened since has been the reaction to people coming to someones country and killing. The war in Iraq, justified or not, has removed somebody who had murdered thousands of his own and other people. There are those who are now using it as an excuse to take on the West to further their own cause and not that of the Iraqi people, who by and large are pleased that Saddam has gone. on another subject....believe it or not during the 80's Bin Laden was funded and supported by the US in Afghanistan against the Russians!! :eek: :eek:

pipme said:
Just peeped out of the bunker in time to see, Lord Lucan, Elvis and old Bob Maxwell three up on Shergar ....going a fair gallop !! ;)
And where do I get that blue film from then ?? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Scoby_Beasley said:
pipme said:
Just peeped out of the bunker in time to see, Lord Lucan, Elvis and old Bob Maxwell three up on Shergar ....going a fair gallop !! ;)
And where do I get that blue film from then ?? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Hey, mate, haven't seen you around for a while, welcome back.

jasy said:
Studders, if i am so wrong how are you so right. Please, please , please validate your points of view. I tried to and got slagged. You have not because ...wait for it.........you will get slagged...........This is called freedom of speech for which alot of people...let me think where........did not have because of a certain individual. :confused: ;)

Where exactly did I say I, or anyone else for that matter, was either right or wrong?
What I challenged was your accusatory dismissal of the point of views given by others.

What 'slagging'? Again please point me to where I have done so.

Freedom of speech? Do you mean for example, where good ol' tone's mate G dubya comes over for a pow wow and every possible dissenter was kept a good distance away by threat of arrest? Some freedom.

So if the removal of Saddam was the succes you appear to believe please explain why more servicemen have been killed AFTER the war than during it?

Studders said:
Freedom of speech? Do you mean for example, where good ol' tone's mate G dubya comes over for a pow wow and every possible dissenter was kept a good distance away by threat of arrest? Some freedom.

So if the removal of Saddam was the succes you appear to believe please explain why more servicemen have been killed AFTER the war than during it?
Studders, you have my full support and this is what my first post was about.
I'm ashamed we are copying the USA to bully the countries we don't agree with which is nothing to do with us, then they wondered why they hate us.

Studders do you go on anti-war, anti-fuel, anti-me, anti-you, anti-mcdonald's, anti-kids and anti-grown up demos??? ;)

jasy said:
anti-mcdonald's,

I do, I bl**dy hate that bas*ard farmer. With a moo moo here, and a moo moo there? I'm trying to sleep. D'ya wanna get cut, you slaaaaaaag?!

WAKEY, WAKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Back