3 to 2 wiring instructions for honeywell prog thermostat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all

I am replacing a Myson MRT1 - connected to a Baxi combi 105e with integral timer kit - for a Honeywell Homexpert THR870CUK.

The Myson is connected as follows: #4 black #3 brown and #1 brown. I believe that black is neutral and drives the accelerator, which I would need to isolate/tape off.

The wiring diagram for the THR807 needs two connections termed A and B. Does it matter which brown (1 or 3) I wire into A or B?

In advance many thanks for your help!

Sjaak

Sponsored Links
Thanks for you reply, Mikely.

When I disconnected the old T-stat it appeared the grey wire was brown sleeved so that would have made identifying 'live' a lot easier if I wanted to.

Regards,

Sjaak

I'm hoping that someone might be able to help with this '15 minute installation'.
I tried the helpline, and was merely treated to a rendition of the wording of the installation instructions.
I have a brown wire in terminal 1, a blue into terminal 2 and a black into terminal 3.
From reading other posts, one of these can be made safe,,,,, but which one, and which wire goes where????
Please help.

P.S, I'm replacing a DRAYTON digistat 2.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back