352 vaccinated at mid day today.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
352 people vaccinated as of mid day today.

Imagine how many British people would have been vaccinated by mid day today if we had remained in the EU.

The 352 people are French Citizens

Sponsored Links
Most of Europe have been slow,but that is ridiculous,theres single nurses in Israel who have done more themselves,
Israel have vaccinated 13% of the population already.

Imagine how many British people would have been vaccinated by mid day today if we had remained in the EU.

Must be one of the EU benefits I keep hearing about on here.

As of 1st Jan only 944,539 people in the UK have been vaccinated.

That's since the 8th December, so roughly 3 weeks,

Which in my opinion is rubbish, especially when we keep hearing they plan to do 2 million a week.

I do wish they would stop making false statements,

Took me longer than some on here, but I am cheesed off with this government, although at least we can say they have been consistent..... Consistently crap

Sponsored Links

Makes you proud to be British.

As of 1st Jan only 944,539 people in the UK have been vaccinated.

That's since the 8th December, so roughly 3 weeks,

Which in my opinion is rubbish, especially when we keep hearing they plan to do 2 million a week.

I do wish they would stop making false statements,

Took me longer than some on here, but I am cheesed off with this government, although at least we can say they have been consistent..... Consistently crap
We are doing better than most though and will improve when using the AZ vaccine,Germany is managing 25000 a day, it's not the easiest vaccine to use and until others are available there will be problems, 944,539 was upto 27th Dec

Thanks, the BBC news article I got the figure from was published on 1st. Sorry for my misinformation.

Hasn't the az one now got packaging issues?
I think the problem(believe it or not) is filling the vials and quality assurance, we have plenty ready to go apparently, politicians have come out with stupid figures plucked from the air which has'nt helped.

I think the problem(believe it or not) is filling the vials and quality assurance, we have plenty ready to go apparently, politicians have come out with stupid figures plucked from the air which has'nt helped.

Its QA and batch control. Not a problem per se - just need to be confident that a bad batch doesn't derail the program - especially the first shipment - why give oxygen to anti-vaxxers.

Reopen all the pubs, put the vaccine in the beer, give away the beer free. Job done.

My suggestion to Hancock, was people roaming the streets with one of those vaccination guns they use on cows and just zapping anyone and everyone they come across straight through their coats.

I'm waiting to hear back. There might be a gong in it for me, as this is better for society than driving a car round in circles.

Sponsored Links
Back