36 Tory MPs accused : Westminster sexual harassment scandal

Sponsored Links
If I looked, I bet I could find loads of your vague comments relating to some or other 'point'. :):mrgreen:

How is that commenting on a different matter?
I did a quick search. There are four pages of you claiming that someone else is not discussing the same 'point' as you.
It appears to be your favorite retort when logical argument has deserted you, e.g:
No.
Thats different, you are conflating to suit your point.
Youve missed the point.....too busy as usual trying to make your own :):mrgreen:
You missed the point...
... responds by proving a different point.
...You specifically quoted the folowing to emphasize you point:
you are choosing to use the narrative
..., my point is separate.
I was making a worthwhile point
and the list goes on, and on, and on, and on....

Maybe it is you that is out of step? Or perhaps you choose with whom you are in step with? You choose your narrative?

Sponsored Links
As a young sailor I was taught never to question authority. When asking a chief petty officer for an afternoon off, he replied "Go f**k yourself". I'ts been over 30 yrs and if I could only remember his name I may have a claim. ;)

I did a quick search. There are four pages of you claiming that someone else is not discussing the same 'point' as you.
It appears to be your favorite retort when logical argument has deserted you, e.g:

and the list goes on, and on, and on, and on....

Maybe it is you that is out of step? Or perhaps you choose with whom you are in step with? You choose your narrative?

I cant help it if you keep being wrong :):):)
If you were right at the begining I wouldnt have to repeat myself, would I? :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Back