4 in 10 Channel Crossing Migrants are From Albania.

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
Well done! You are aiding illegal immigration by paying them. Talk with your wallet and do not support such establishments.

The ordinary punter does give a bollux about illegal immigrants.
It adds pressure to the NHS, to school places, to taxpayers funding their benefits and it also reduces the ordinary punter's employment opportunities. I saw a Iraqi refugee the other with a 21 plate Merc saloon. Where did he get money for that? The taxpayer is funding it. Some organization or other has got of taxpayer's money to give him that vehicle. Meanwhile, you or me drive old bangers.
He probably stole it.

Sponsored Links
21 plate Merc saloon. Where did he get money for that? The taxpayer is funding it.

pure imagination.

what was his job in his home country?

Why did he show you his papers proving him to be a refugee? are you border police?

That makes zero sense.
I know, I'm glad you agree with me. We are paying 10 million (British) people aged 16-64 not to work. (Don't ask for a link, I've already posted one).
Not millions no. Just a handy supply of workers would do when we need them.
Well you've had millions (of immigrants) so far: 10 million since Blair and Straw flung open the gates. Last year alone one million people came to live in Britain. What is your limit?

Take away benefits from able bodied malingerers , and make them work for their keep.

Go to any country where this is done, and you will will see higher crime rates - more chances of being mugged and burgled, and violence increasingly used.

Welfare works.

Albanians
Blimey the pilfering / burglar rate will be on the up than ?

No
Wonder the french want rid

Keep there crime figures down

Make yer way to
Calais you get a free mobile phone
Automatically locked into the UK coast guard emergency number

Plus a self help pamphlet in Albanian on how to claim benefits and claim asylum plus a free rubber boat all courtesy of the French

Plus a time table ref when french plod are off duty and advising the best times to launch said boat

Probably even get a packed lunch for the crossing

Pigeon sandwiches :ROFLMAO:

Go to any country where this is done, and you will will see higher crime rates - more chances of being mugged and burgled, and violence increasingly used.

Welfare works.
The UK has historically low numbers of unemployed at the moment.
The only countries to achieve zero unemployment were the communist states like Russia and that didn't work out to well economically for them.
The myth of vast numbers of welfare scroungers doesn't stand up to scrutiny.
The fact is that the economy needs a pool of unemployed to draw from to fill new vacancies as they arise.

Probably even get a packed lunch for the crossing

Pigeon sandwiches :ROFLMAO:
I read somewhere that they were caught eating the Queens Swans.
However that story was in the Daily Mail, so, who knows what the truth is.

I know, I'm glad you agree with me. We are paying 10 million (British) people aged 16-64 not to work. (Don't ask for a link, I've already posted one).

Well you've had millions (of immigrants) so far: 10 million since Blair and Straw flung open the gates. Last year alone one million people came to live in Britain. What is your limit?
Putin said that the fall of the Berlin wall was a disaster.
A disaster for whom you might wonder.
Albania used to be behind the Iron curtain.

I get my car washed by Romanians for a fiver, i get my hair cut by a Turkish barber for £8 (i always give him a tenner), the "Male Groomers" up the street want a minimum of £20.
The car wash Romanians do a good job and are polite, the Turk is the same.
I don't know what the legal status of these people is and if I'm honest, i don't care.
Funnily enough i was in the Turks barber shop recently and there were the usual newspapers for waiting customers to read, one of them was the Daily Mail, the headline in the Mail was some sort of" I found Romanians in my roofspace" type of story.
I then realised that the DailyMail in particular had cornered the market in outraged indignation in relation to illegal immigrantion, these sort of stories sell newspapers and make money, the people smugglers make money, the politicians get votes offering solutions that don't work, everyone except the ordinary punter get something out all this bollux about illegal immigrants.
I live in a village, it only has a few shops

about a year ago a Turkish barbers set up in a tiny shop. I thought they would only last a few months - but they are constantly busy, they are open 7 days a week and they start about 8.00am

They seem to be doing really well, good luck to them.

Sponsored Links
Back