4 in 10 Channel Crossing Migrants are From Albania.

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
No, I don't have any figures, you made the claim, not me.

Angleeyes used to say my figures were wrong, and when I asked him for the correct ones he said "they don't exist".

The Albanians who come here illegally know that they can't claim asylum because Albania isn't at war.
They have a new scam of claiming to have been trafficked, this means they can't be deported immediately.
There’s only 47,000 Albanians living in the UK

fuss about nothing

Angleeyes used to say my figures were wrong
I showed you they were wrong.

But if you are asking me the correct number of people we pay not to work that is just plain daft. It doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

But if you are asking me the correct number of people we pay not to work that is just plain daft. It doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
Why doesn't it make sense Denso? Expand a little, rather than just telling me that I'm wrong and don't make sense.

There’s only 47,000 Albanians living in the UK

fuss about nothing

There have been variations of that argument (i.e. it's only a small insignificant amount so it doesn't matter) on many political
matters on this forum.

It does matter to any individuals living near the small, insignificant amount of whatever it is that doesn't matter to you though Notch.

Illegal immigrants tend to flock together. I know streets where clusters of Albanians live; streets where clusters of Romanians live and entire towns where clusters of Pakistanis live.

Any Albanian streets in your neighbourhood Notch?

There have been variations of that argument (i.e. it's only a small insignificant amount so it doesn't matter) on many political
matters on this forum.

It does matter to any individuals living near the small, insignificant amount of whatever it is that doesn't matter to you though Notch.

Illegal immigrants tend to flock together. I know streets where clusters of Albanians live; streets where clusters of Romanians live and entire towns where clusters of Pakistanis live.

I only know of 1 albanian. Hard working Plasterer. Here legallly, married to an English woman (teacher).
Doesn't live locally to me. He doesn't know any others here. Does that anecdote count? They seem to when it's relevant

matters on this forum.

How do you know they are illegal immigrants.

and how do you know these “clusters” are Romanian and Albanian.

can you tell the difference between those 2 languages?

Sponsored Links
Back