4 in 10 Channel Crossing Migrants are From Albania.

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
No wonder the last census showed that there were a few thousand Albanians in the country ,despite them not even being in the EU!

A 2022 summer blip according to the report. Hardly exciting news unless you read the Wail.

Sponsored Links
4 in 10 migrants crossing the channel are from Albania, where there hasn't been a war for 25 years. Lefties, explain yourselves please.

Andy what is the data source, what period is it?

ONS latest figures

n January to March 2022, over half (55%) of small boat arrivals were from Afghan (24%), Iranian (16%) and Iraqi (15%)

nationals In order by number: Iran Iraq Eritrea Syria Afghan Sudan Vietnam Albania

There is no answerto illegal immigration.
Any effective solutions wouldn't be acceptable in a democracy.
The UK is a magnet for illegals because it is so easy to work illegally.
With the Tory policy of deregulation, it will be even easier for illegals to disappear into the black economy.

4 in 10 migrants crossing the channel are from Albania, where there hasn't been a war for 25 years. Lefties, explain yourselves please.

It's good to be well informed, but we need to be aware that information/news/ propaganda is invariably aimed at a target group.
And some search out supposed news stories to feed their obvious bias.
As Notch7 has shown, other more reliable data disproves the Mail's anonymous report.
One wonders why UK defence and the Royal Navy are resourcing uncommissioned data:
a secret military intelligence report leaked to The Mail on Sunday reveals...
The report, exclusively revealed today by The Mail on Sunday, follows a surveillance operation by the Royal Navy and defence intelligence experts of nine criminal gangs
I hope they are sharing their information with the French law enforcement agencies.
Oops, they can't, it's top secret! :unsure:

But at least the Mail has tipped off the criminal gangs that the Royal Navy are on to them. :rolleyes:

Can I suggest you apply a little logical curiosity to your reading material.

Get rid one criminal gang and another will take its place.

Get rid one criminal gang and another will take its place.
And the shmucks on here wonder why people risk their lives to travel across The Channel to get to the UK.

CLUE: It's feck all to with £6.50 they get each day when they arrive. The transport of migrants to the UK is profit driven by smugglers operating on both sides of The Channel. These are determined savvy individuals.

I get my car washed by Romanians for a fiver, i get my hair cut by a Turkish barber for £8 (i always give him a tenner), the "Male Groomers" up the street want a minimum of £20.
The car wash Romanians do a good job and are polite, the Turk is the same.
I don't know what the legal status of these people is and if I'm honest, i don't care.
Funnily enough i was in the Turks barber shop recently and there were the usual newspapers for waiting customers to read, one of them was the Daily Mail, the headline in the Mail was some sort of" I found Romanians in my roofspace" type of story.
I then realised that the DailyMail in particular had cornered the market in outraged indignation in relation to illegal immigrantion, these sort of stories sell newspapers and make money, the people smugglers make money, the politicians get votes offering solutions that don't work, everyone except the ordinary punter get something out all this bollux about illegal immigrants.

I get my car washed by Romanians for a fiver, i get my hair cut by a Turkish barber for £8 (i always give him a tenner), the "Male Groomers" up the street want a minimum of £20.
I don't know what the legal status of these people is and if I'm honest, i don't care.
Funnily enough i was in the Turks barber shop recently and there were the usual newspapers for waiting customers to read, one of them was the Daily Mail, the headline in the Mail was some sort of" I found Romanians in my roofspace" type of story.
I then realised that the DailyMail in particular had cornered the market in outraged indignation in relation to illegal immigrantion, these sort of stories sell newspapers and make money, the people smugglers make money, the politicians get votes offering solutions that don't work, everyone except the ordinary punter get something out all this bollux about illegal immigrants.
Abd all the time it's diverting attention away from the real issues, which might be more manageable.

Well done! You are aiding illegal immigration by paying them. Talk with your wallet and do not support such establishments.

The ordinary punter does give a bollux about illegal immigrants.
It adds pressure to the NHS, to school places, to taxpayers funding their benefits and it also reduces the ordinary punter's employment opportunities. I saw a Iraqi refugee the other with a 21 plate Merc saloon. Where did he get money for that? The taxpayer is funding it. Some organization or other has got of taxpayer's money to give him that vehicle. Meanwhile, you or me drive old bangers.

Sponsored Links
Back