4 in 10 Channel Crossing Migrants are From Albania.

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Well done! You are aiding illegal immigration by paying them. Talk with your wallet and do not support such establishments.

The ordinary punter does give a bollux about illegal immigrants.
It adds pressure to the NHS, to school places, to taxpayers funding their benefits and it also reduces the ordinary punter's employment opportunities. I saw a Iraqi refugee the other with a 21 plate Merc saloon. Where did he get money for that? The taxpayer is funding it. Some organization or other has got of taxpayer's money to give him that vehicle. Meanwhile, you or me drive old bangers.
All those who are different to you are not illegal immigrants. Probably most of them were born here, all of whom consider UK as home.

By the same token there might be some Caucasian illegal immigrants. But you'll be hard pressed to detect those, and no doubt you'll be friendly towards them.

Sponsored Links
Well done! You are aiding illegal immigration by paying them. Talk with your wallet and do not support such establishments.
Better than leaving people with no job prospects - crime is not bred from wealth (politicians excepted)

And some search out supposed news stories to feed their obvious bias.
By the same token, figures are selected by the loony left to show that Britain is evil, that immigrants are lovely and we need millions more of them, and that two plus two equals five.
I get my car washed by Romanians for a fiver, i get my hair cut by a Turkish barber for £8 (i always give him a tenner
Good for you, but at the same time you are paying 10 million native people NOT to cut your hair.

Sponsored Links
We need workers
People want to come here and work
Lazy work-shy Daily Fail readers don't want them though

By the same token, figures are selected by the loony left to show that Britain is evil, that immigrants are lovely and we need millions more of them, and that two plus two equals five.

Good for you, but at the same time you are paying 10 million native people NOT to cut your hair.
If i could find a native barber to cut my hair for a tenner, i would go to him instead.
As i said in my previous post, the place just up the street from the Turk is one of these strange "Male Grooming" places with the poofy name above the door, they don't even call themselves barbers, they're called Hairdressers or summat.
This male hairdressing shop was my first port of call before i started getting my hair cut by the Turk on a regular basis, anyway i called in the Male groomers to get a quick haircut, the bloke in the shop gave all this spiel about washing my hair, doing something with it and then blow drying it, i asked him much that would all cost, the price he quoted made my hair stand on end, i said to him i was only looking a price of a haircut and not a hair transplant.
I walked out of the shop and then saw the Turks place, i was a bit iffy about getting my hair cut by a Turk but i needed a haircut, so i went in and he gave a quick no frills haircut, he only charged £8, since then i have had no problem giving him my business.

We need workers
People want to come here and work
Lazy work-shy Daily Fail readers don't want them though
Yes, we need workers, but all the time businesses rely on cheap foreign labour, the lazy work shy Daily Fail? readers will continue to be lazy and work shy. Take away benefits from able bodied malingerers , and make them work for their keep.

Yes, we need workers, but all the time businesses rely on cheap foreign labour, the lazy work shy Daily Fail? readers will continue to be lazy and work shy. Take away benefits from able bodied malingerers , and make them work for their keep.
If we're being honest with ourselves, in a country like the UK this is never going to happen and, on balance, we should be thankful for that. It's easy to say 'make the unemployed work, stop their benefits!' however putting this into practice would be a LOT more complex than people realise. And, rightly or wrongly, all it would take is for a tragedy to happen due to this new policy (e.g. someone 'forced' back into work committing suicide for whatever reason e.g. mental health issues) and there would be an outcry.

When you stop to analyse it, no wonder governments rarely push on with ideas that, on the surface, seem logical and straightforward. Often, they're far from it.

As I say, it's easy for us to say 'they should do this, do that, stop this, stop that' etc, the reality of implementation in a democracy is far from easy ... and on balance I'm thankful for that, as the consequence would mean we'd no longer be living in a democratic country.

The new "Bad back"
Maybe so, however for all those who may be 'at it' there are those for whom mental health issues are 100% real. Another reason why implementing ideas in a blanket fashion rarely works.

All those who are different to you are not illegal immigrants. Probably most of them were born here, all of whom consider UK as home.

By the same token there might be some Caucasian illegal immigrants. But you'll be hard pressed to detect those, and no doubt you'll be friendly towards them.

My parents are from India.

Sponsored Links
Back