5 years today

I

Igorian

since I joined this Forum. Where did the time go...

I also became a Grandfather this week and still not sure how to handle that one :)

Sponsored Links
since I joined this Forum. Where did the time go...

I also became a Grandfather this week and still not sure how to handle that one :)

Wow that is absolutely great news, fantastic, congratulations- five years is certainly worth celebrating;)

Sponsored Links
And me! :D and I'm a grandad twice over, and its great,sleeping with a grandmother is a bit weird! but the rest is fantastic, be warned, you have to watch a lot of kids telly, Peppa pig, Sponge bob square pants, ben ten etc, so congratulations.

5 years!
You should have a decent pension fund built up by now :idea:
Richardp, be careful or you'll be watching Sponge Bob when the grandchildren aren't there :LOL:

happy birthday to yoos, happy birthday to yoos.............and spongebob is the biz as well..........and i dont have grandchildren.... :LOL: :LOL:

well "Happy Birthday" to you from me. (and nothing from admin) :LOL: :LOL:

Can't beat Peppa Pig with George and In The Night Garden with Iggle Piggle And Upsy Daisy.! Oh and the Pontypines!

the wooden tops, bill and ben (flower pot men), the magic roundabout, the clangers.......i luved them....bring em all back.. :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back