Elsa TLC Joined 30 May 2024 Messages 7,518 Reaction score 2,963 Country 20 minutes ago #2,416 Dec27 said: Have you been in many churches ? Click to expand... Do you mean for work or to pray?
D Dec27 Joined 27 Dec 2025 Messages 2,136 Reaction score 1,959 Country 14 minutes ago #2,417 Elsa TLC said: Do you mean for work or to pray? Click to expand... What would the difference be ? I meant that church looks horrible, I’ve seen nice ones across the uk and Europe, that looks like a 60’s love shack
Elsa TLC said: Do you mean for work or to pray? Click to expand... What would the difference be ? I meant that church looks horrible, I’ve seen nice ones across the uk and Europe, that looks like a 60’s love shack
Highway Man Joined 7 Nov 2023 Messages 23,682 Reaction score 15,475 Country 11 minutes ago #2,418 Looks a bit like a church of scientology