Not happy

Sylvan Tieger";p="1051802 said:
One great thing I love about America.. If you do not like yor job or your employer you have the amazing FREEDOM and option to QUIT and start your own company

The land of the free allows us to make choices and being self employed is the path I took .. If you dont like the water GET OUT and start your own pond
me too but their is a recession and no-one is spending their hard earned i suppose i could go round with a gun and make them have work done
ONLY IN AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
If you do not like yor job or your employer you have the amazing FREEDOM and option to QUIT and start your own company

So do we (UK), so I am not sure what your point is.

I was merely making the OP aware of the vast amount of pitfalls that are involved in employing , or even interviewing employees.

Surely employees in America have some rights as well ?

Sure they do FLASA (Fair labour (labor) standard act )

National Institute of safety and health (NIOSH) Barrier free designs ADA (Americans with disability act)
women's rights, gay rights, Quotas for minorities, Bi lingual postings, Homosexual and gay women rights,

American society of the prevention of cruelty of animals ( 2 and four legged) (ASPCA)
We have human resources, head hunters, sensitivity training , tolerance classes, diversified life style (for fagots and other degenerates) Nancy has two mums as they killed daddy for the insurance ETC

the easiest way to keep your JSA wilst still applying for jobs is to fill the application form with spelling mistakes and tell the truth when it comes to the criminal history part... someone told me

Haha yeah!

Interviewer: "So what's your punctuality like?"
Applicant: "Sh*t mate!"

Interviewer: "What good could you bring to our workplace?"
Applicant: "Err, dunno.. f*ck all."

Interviewer: "Why do you want this position?"
Applicant: "Errr, good thieving oppurtunities!"

I work in a convenience store too, the turnover of staff is immense, people being taken on every couple of weeks!

I only work weekends and evertime I go in there is a new face!

no-one is spending their hard earned i suppose i could go round with a gun and make them have work done <<<

Depends who your talking to mate I just bought my THIRD

http://www.impactguns.com/store/benelli_shotguns.html << and gave it as a house warming present to my buddy

About the recession it is just started and it will become a lot worse MUCH WORSE ...

The good thing about the so called recession it allows companies to thin the herd to get rid of the dead wood and then because of the mass unemployment heading world wide the bosses now cannot only hire top notch employees BUT pay them a lot less then before.

Its a game when things are busy even low lives who know nothing can get a job and get over paid.

Now that we are at the tip of a world wide financial recession companies can start to cherry pick who works and who goes to the governments for hand outs.

Thankfully people need HEAT and water and some blokes actually like having gas and hot water thus plumbers /gas fitters / electricians and people with a desire to work can always make a living.

In some of the so called third world countries a non educated person with the right firearm can make millions by boarding a ship and ask for donations from the shipping industry which they are more then willing to give to help the needy.

The amazing thing is one does not have to speak a word if they are aboard a ship just point.

In England I am sure there will be a lot of knives sold as the recession hits your shores like a blitzkrieg.

See even in so called bad times a manufacturer selling the right stuff can make a very good lively hood

Supply and demand NOW is the time to buy a Lexus /Mercedes and or a Hummer

Sponsored Links
the easiest way to keep your JSA wilst still applying for jobs is to fill the application form with spelling mistakes and tell the truth when it comes to the criminal history part... someone told me

Haha yeah!

Interviewer: "So what's your punctuality like?"
Applicant: "Sh*t mate!"

Interviewer: "What good could you bring to our workplace?"
Applicant: "Err, dunno.. f*ck all."

Interviewer: "Why do you want this position?"
Applicant: "Errr, good thieving oppurtunities!"

I work in a convenience store too, the turnover of staff is immense, people being taken on every couple of weeks!

I only work weekends and evertime I go in there is a new face!

BEST POST I EVER READ LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :LOL: :LOL: :D

BoxCleva, so we're supposed to run this shop with a manager and me? What do you think we're going to do? What do we do to avoid these pitfalls?

We're using JC application forms, then at the interview asking for them to fill in one of our short application forms (because it has a part about criminal history), the ones we dont interview are being sent a reject letter by JC. What could we do wrong? :confused:
Steve as you know I was in retail for... well, too long! What you might not know is that I was a HR Trainer for Trinity Mirror for a good few years. (Jack of all, master of nowt!).

How long have you worked in retail Steve? You've obviously been thrown in at the deep end! Sounds like retail to me!!! Are you a member of a Trade Union? They might be able to help you.

But you know, I just wonder what your wife thinks of you working all these hours? Mine would go mad if I did that now. I don't know how old you are Steve but do you have any kids? I've got a little boy. They can be a nightmare can't they?

Anyway, I read your post and I was thinking, I know a few people with retail experience down your way mate. What sort of age group are you looking for? How much length of service would they need to have?

Oh by the way Steve. I see you asked the question to BoxCleva about what you could possibly get wrong in the interviews. Reading through my questions to you above, can you spot something that you feel would be inappropriate for you to ask an interviewee at an interview?

BoxCleva, so we're supposed to run this shop with a manager and me?

Of course not. And I never suggested that. I was merely bringing your attention to the fact that employing people is a minefield.

What do you think we're going to do?

I really have no idea, but from reading your responses it appears neither have you, which is far more pertinent.

What do we do to avoid these pitfalls?

As Blasp has suggested contact your union, if you are a member, or someone like the FSB. At the very least contact the Job Centre to see if they have any professionals on staff who could give you some proper advice.

What could we do wrong? :confused:

In short , an awful lot. If you are asking me for detailed instructions on what to do, what to say , what documentation to supply etc etc then that is unfortunately beyond this forum. I would need to speak to you and see all documentation.

Don't miss the point of my original post which was simply to make you aware that there is a very real possibility of it going badly wrong if it isn't handled properly. As Blasp said in his post , it would appear that you have been thrown in at the deep end, and I just wouldn't want to see you drown!

EDIT: Remeber that everything is geared in favour of the employee , NOT the employer. You can submit an employment tribunal claim at 2am with a can of lager and a cheese pickle sandwich!. God bless the internet :cool:

diversified life style (for fagots and other degenerates)

I would love you to have said that to me in an interview. :LOL:

Kerchingggggggggggggggggg !

I'm surprised that Super Mario has found time to spout his dogmatic drivel on here, what with having to plot with all the other sheet-wearers to assassinate ol' Obama and everything... :rolleyes:

You might get more applicants if you got rid of the conveyor belts in the store, sort of scares some people :eek:

"But you know, I just wonder what your wife thinks of you working all these hours?" <<< SNIP

HOW DARE YOU ask or even hint to find out if the canidate is MARRIED suppose the chap is a homosexual you cannot ask these kind of questions

" Mine would go mad if I did that now. I don't know how old you are Steve but do you have any kids?""<<< SNIP

TERRIBLE absolutly AWFUL suppose the guy had his STUFF SHOT OFF IN A WAR you have no right to ask about children ONLY can ask how many dependents they declare for tax purposes HOW politicaly incorrect

"I've got a little boy. They can be a nightmare can't they?"<<SNIP

YOU should be reported to child abuse asking or hinting the bloke is a child abuser or trying to find out if the prospective employer thinks you hate kids

Anyway, I read your post and I was thinking, I know a few people with retail experience down your way mate. What sort of age group are you looking for?<<<

WHY do ask the AGE GROUP are you saying OLD FOLKS are to close to the grave to get a job THANK THE KING of America we have AGE discrimination laws to protect older folks.

Possibly your looking to hire a young,young girl with a great ass or perky boobs mate Human resorces will be hearing about your queer inquiries

How much length of service would they need to have? <<<<SNIP

Asking a man about his lenght you will never get a straigt answer

How AWFUL of a country to allow this type of integration

Better to have a gun and not need it then need a gun and not have it(b

diversified life style (for fagots and other degenerates)

I would love you to have said that to me in an interview. :LOL:

Kerchingggggggggggggggggg !

Well of course we ask on the application ARE YOU A damn homo for several reasons

1- If the bloke is a homosexual and cuts a vein or artery we know to keep far away from them and after they bleed out put signs around the corpse saying "hazardous waste"

2- If the guy is looking at other guys you do not want to bend down in front of them ...VERY COMMON problem in the Brit Navy after they drink the rum and no birds around

3- Finding out if your employees are gay licks or He Blew by not hiring them keeps your medical insurance lower.

4- Last thing we need is a plumber looking to suck on pipes especially if he is doing gas fitting

Plumbers cracks are not pretty

Well of course we ask on the application ARE YOU A damn homo for several reasons

1- If the bloke is a homosexual and cuts a vein or artery we know to keep far away from them and after they bleed out put signs around the corpse saying "hazardous waste"

There are more Hetrosexual HIV sufferers in the UK than Homosexual ones. If that is what you are alluding to.

2- If the guy is looking at other guys you do not want to bend down in front of them ...VERY COMMON problem in the Brit Navy after they drink the rum and no birds around

As no doubt you know the daily rum ration was stopped years ago. Along with the death penalty, in civilised countries.

3- Finding out if your employees are gay licks or He Blew by not hiring them keeps your medical insurance lower.

I'm not sure, but I don't remember sexual orientation questions being asked on Medical Health insurance forms in the UK.

4- Last thing we need is a plumber looking to suck on pipes especially if he is doing gas fitting

Indeed, I'm sure it would be against a myriad of H and S directives.

I'm surprised that Super Mario has found time to spout his dogmatic drivel on here, what with having to plot with all the other sheet-wearers to assassinate ol' Obama and everything... :rolleyes:

No wonder England lost to Ireland and to Germany and to France and to Scotland, and the colonies and most other countries as I found the problem with how Brits are not that great at war.

One cannot cover their eyes when aiming at a target thus the IRA was able to take out so many Brits.... possibly because you blokes wore blinders.. TSK TSK,

YOU are really not all there in the head as you still think wearing bright red and white uniforms beating a drum marching in a straight line is the proper way to to take out an aggressor.

I suppose you would wear a white sheet with a target on the back saying BRIT target shoot here.

Folks like you have two handles on their coffin as there are only two handles on a trash can.

Wearing a sheet is NOT military issue (except for England) as most shooters know to have decent aim you need to be able to spot the target take a deep breath let it out slowly and gently squeeze the trigger. A blowing sheet would be highly distracting.

The reason English troops had sheets in war time so their body would have something to cover them as as flags cost to much.

I wonder if the folks responsible for murdering Dianna wore a sheet?

Did you know that many of the American military's top snipers in all the wars were first civilians who had been hunters and everyone of them owned a gun and some just did target shooting.

If the world ever needs commandos who know how to sneak up on someone and slice their throat I am sure London would be the place to find the cream of the crop as the folks there are some of the best when it comes to handling a knife

How the fook did we get from a guy complaining about working hard, to terrorists and homosexuals :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back