Not happy

ERA-CA-249P-007.jpg

Just imagine that walking out of the sea wearing nothing but a skimpy bikini. :D

Sponsored Links
How the fook did we get from a guy complaining about working hard, to terrorists and homosexuals :confused:
There is a button with the word 'ignore' on it. I'd recommend you use it for the 'Yanka' above.

Now then Steve, first of all, ignore ANYTHING the yanka writes. He's a Yank, he don't know the first thing about UK law. He don't know the first thing about US law! He don't know the first thing about anything as far as I can ascertain, but saying as how the yanka has interrupted this thread with his old man ramblings I shall go through my post and address the question I posed yesterday. If you haven't worked it out yet, the questions I posed to you were ALL inappropriate to ask at interview.

Lets look at the post:

Steve as you know I was in retail for... well, too long! What you might not know is that I was a HR Trainer for Trinity Mirror for a good few years. (Jack of all, master of nowt!).

How long have you worked in retail Steve? You've obviously been thrown in at the deep end! Sounds like retail to me!!! Are you a member of a Trade Union? They might be able to help you.

But you know, I just wonder what your wife thinks of you working all these hours? Mine would go mad if I did that now. I don't know how old you are Steve but do you have any kids? I've got a little boy. They can be a nightmare can't they?

Anyway, I read your post and I was thinking, I know a few people with retail experience down your way mate. What sort of age group are you looking for? How much length of service would they need to have?

Oh by the way Steve. I see you asked the question to BoxCleva about what you could possibly get wrong in the interviews. Reading through my questions to you above, can you spot something that you feel would be inappropriate for you to ask an interviewee at an interview?
I'll go through them so you'll hopefully be clued up when the interviews start.

Right then so my first question was:

How long have you worked in retail Steve?
That question 'could', and they will all be 'could', be construed as Age discrimination as the Interviewee could allege that the Interviewer was 'fishing' for clues as to the age of the interviewee.

Are you a member of a Trade Union?
Could be construed that the Interviewer was trying to find out if the person was in a trade union and they don't want 'that sort'.

I just wonder what your wife thinks of you working all these hours?
Again, I could be fishing to see if you are heterosexual.

I don't know how old you are Steve but do you have any kids?
This statement is fishing for age obviously. And never ask about 'kids'. It could be considered sex discrimination as the Interviewer may be fishing to see what constraints the Interviewee has in terms of child care.

I know a few people with retail experience down your way mate. What sort of age group are you looking for? How much length of service would they need to have?
Again, placing a restriction on ANY age is discrimination. Asking how much length of service is not allowed. Length of service is equal to age. Don't get confused with 'Experience' and 'Length of Service'.

Hope some of that helps Steve. If you want any more help I'll do my best.

To anyone else reading this thread and trying to make out what the hell the yanka above is spouting then my advice to you is DON'T! Just click on ignore as I have and then you won't be bothered by his idiotic, illiterate drivel.

4 days off! The self employed person gets none.

Stop bleating Steve, be glad of the work. Have you no understading of the work climate that surrounds us. Oh I guess not, wrapped up in your co-op bubble.

Dave

Sponsored Links
"No wonder England lost to Ireland and to Germany and to France and to Scotland, and the colonies and most other countries as I found the problem with how Brits are not that great at war."

Says the Yank who got beat in Vietnam
---------------------------------------------------

"I suppose you would wear a white sheet with a target on the back saying BRIT target shoot here."

In the first Gulf War we had Union Jacks painted on our vehicles to stop your Fookin blind & stupid pilots bombing us. They STILL DID fooking inbreds.

----------------------------------------------------------

"Wearing a sheet is NOT military issue (except for England) as most shooters know to have decent aim you need to be able to spot the target take a deep breath let it out slowly and gently squeeze the trigger. A blowing sheet would be highly distracting."

Is that why you have let your Klan membership lapse.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Did you know that many of the American military's top snipers in all the wars were first civilians who had been hunters and everyone of them owned a gun and some just did target shooting."

Just because they were YOUR top!! military snipers doesn't make them any good or being anywhere near being the best in the world.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your military is NOWHERE as good at the British Miltary Forces. You still tend to go along with the old theory of "We Have More Troops, So Therefore All Theirs Will Die Before All Ours Do"

Sylvia you are a complete and utter fooking clown.

Rico

Any guesses on how many ETs Steve has managed to instigate during the Coop's recruitment drive?

Sponsored Links
Back