!6 Channel DVR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone Know Of Any Decent DVRs out there ? Im after a 16 channel 2 TB, Customer Budget Of Around £500 .. Company I Use To Get Them Off Havent Impressed Me Recently, Thought Id Give Somewhere Else A Try

Sponsored Links
ah i dont think £500 is a lot to be honest, its going to have at least £120 worth of hd in it, hoping they use a proper hard drive. £380 aint gona get much dvr especially for commerical.

there will however be countless dvrs out there for £500, but are they gona be any good?, google dvrs have a browse, also depends on what features needed.

Sponsored Links
didnt quote used dms to him with it been comercial and for a customer, but id even if i had a shop. factory etc, rather have a used dm then something something new for £500.

i got a dm and a panny dvr.

Here we go. Ebayaer time.

Spend cheap, get cheap.
16 channel = lots of activity.

£120 HD on a 16 way?....................................another cheapskate.

alarm you have no clue what you are going on about, for starts i know the difference between a hd for a pc, and a one for a dvr / pvr.

2tb wd hd, cctv / dvr / pvr version £103.69inc vat and delivery - a real hd for the propper use of cctv.

brand new, from a registered buisness seller.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-Weste...ther_Computing_Networking&hash=item484546b86a

stick to your over priced battery changes and stop trolling threads.

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sorry I had forgotten your an expert on everything now.

Do carry on.

PS I have a two door entry system needing 500 tags and 1200 codes . With links to fire alarm and lift controls. Mag locks on one door and Adams Rite on another. All tags to work areas x 15. But with timers access and cCTV recorded.

What should I use?

your a troll on one of your thread closing spin antics, i and the other psoters are on topic, your off. just proved again how cheap pro gear is, in the way of a 2tb hardrive for a dvr.

Does this mean you have "hit" report" again.
Your tactics and friends have a habit of this.

Refuse to accept the truth and then abuse and close threads.

ZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

no report button pressed, by me, id rather your nonsense was left as it is, so normal people can see just what your all about.

Good, in that case this should stay.

A 16 way 2 TB DVR with networking and 25FPS with real time monitoring with full recording would cost?
With of course full mobile visibility.
As commercial off site duplicate recording, the bandwidth needed.
The locked and ventilated concealed location for the DVR. With NVR connections possibly.

IP or standard cams?
Lighting and or IR?

So for £700 quid this is all in?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Going for a real laugh and to watch a film on You Tube.

Mark is the star.

night

Good, in that case this should stay.

A 16 way 2 TB DVR with networking and 25FPS with real time monitoring with full recording would cost?
With of course full mobile visibility.
As commercial off site duplicate recording, the bandwidth needed.
The locked and ventilated concealed location for the DVR. With NVR connections possibly.

IP or standard cams?
Lighting and or IR?

So for £700 quid this is all in?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

exactly as i basically said

"ah i dont think £500 is a lot to be honest, its going to have at least £120 worth of hd in it, hoping they use a proper hard drive. £380 aint gona get much dvr especially for commerical."

he could be a small scale fish monger for all we know, id hardly call for off site storage for the sake of a few cod or red herring for that matter.

now a £1million pound warehouse a different matter.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back