!6 Channel DVR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going for a real laugh and to watch a film on You Tube.

Mark is the star.

night

Heard the real funny - London Alarm Co charges £282 for a battery change..lol and £600 to move a panel..ha ha ha ha haaaaa ha and £150 to swap a mag contact . . lol .. ha hha ha aaha aha haaahhh gufaawww.. :LOL: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links

Mark is the star.

night

Heard the real funny - London Alarm Co charges £282 for a battery change..lol and £600 to move a panel..ha ha ha ha haaaaa ha and £150 to swap a mag contact . . lol .. ha hha ha aaha aha haaahhh gufaawww.. :LOL: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Still scraping along trying to earn a crust eh slowalarms?

All mocking aside, all businesses charge prices they feel are right for them
Look at Pimlico Plumbers !!

We are currently working down in London, and trust me, there is no just 'popping along' in the van for any 20 minute job. All that time has to be paid for somehow.

This is relevant to a DVR of which you know nothing about?

You do not od CCTV, Fire or anything decent in security.
You just in from the pub?
I have been busy, taking out a Yale and a small Yale safe for insurance recognised correct items.
You been creeping about Watford this week as it was new and failed by the insurance inspection.

Keep on track please Yaleguy.

Also you have no business experience. Charging 20 quid for an install...............as on your website.

so you believe market forces and costs are not needed for pricing?

Sponsored Links
I have been busy, taking out a Yale and a small Yale safe for insurance recognised correct items.

Funnily enough It works the other way round for me I take out pro systems people ask me to throw in skips because they have become unreliable and expensive to keep going or replace..funny ol world..:cool:
Oh BTW Yale do some certified safes you know..sold secure and secure by design approved. As for insurance approval fair comment he should have asked the question before fitting.

Also you have no business experience. Charging 20 quid for an install...............as on your website.

so you believe market forces and costs are not needed for pricing?

eh?? since when? jeez even I wouldn't be that generous.

cant see the point in paying £282 to change a battery either, when a panel can be had with a battery for £120 ish.

id rather my kids were fed, a mortgage payment made or debt reduced, then pay £282 to change a £20 battery.

And this has what to do with a DVR?

Keep making fools of yourselves.

lol lol lol

Mark is the star.

night

now you admit your a fool?

You been creeping about Watford this week as it was new and failed by the insurance inspection.

Yalewho?

Anyway , tbh it's just as well for you boys I am in Yorkshire. The vast majority of my website hits come from London ISPs. I recon if I was down there I could easily do 3 installs a day regularly. The net earnings(profit) would push me into the 50% tax band without barely breaking a sweat. Would be working 5 days and finishing at 4.30 every day taking a good long hour for lunch at that too.

How quaint, you still struggling with your system?
Yet you spend time here making accusations and not listening to the experts.
You carry on for another 34 years and a couple of hundred days and you will like well paid engineers understand the menu`s rather than having to read the manuals and keep asking questions.

Again you have not assisted the OP.
'Common with you and your cronies :rolleyes:

Keep it up.
Shows you all not not a lot, and will not let other issues go. Ones you have no understanding of either.

Yalewho?

Anyway , tbh it's just as well for you boys I am in Yorkshire. The vast majority of my website hits come from London ISPs. I recon if I was down there I could easily do 3 installs a day regularly. The net earnings(profit) would push me into the 50% tax band without barely breaking a sweat. Would be working 5 days and finishing at 4.30 every day taking a good long hour for lunch at that too.

You know who. You keep refering to your alter egg on faces

Only 3 installs.......................you cannot be very good then. Velcro fitting and poor positioning I bet.
Try employing people fully trained.
Three...........................ROFLMFAO Wireless too.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa

Keep it on topic `boy.

But I forget you know nothing about the topic.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back