!6 Channel DVR

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know who. You keep refering to your alter egg on faces
Only 3 installs.......................you cannot be very good then. Velcro fitting and poor positioning I bet.
Try employing people fully trained.
Three...........................ROFLMFAO Wireless too.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa

Wrong wrong and wrong again. but then thats you all over , After my vast experience of fitting them \i am very slick and as mentioned 3 a day would be a very easy almost leaisurly day for me. Heard from Banhams yet about you naming and shaming them , unless that company is YOURS of course how else would you use someones account number be able to identify them...???? ;)

Sponsored Links
I see your not following the thread again.

Nothing about a DVR again.

(As for your other question, yes. Spoke to them earlier. What do you wish to know?)

Try a new thread before this gets locked and the OP is no longer assisted, as per you and your usual attempts do to threads. Why you cannot accept you fit low end items and be satisfied with it is getting boring now mark.

Sorry I forgot, the letters and numbers identify a contract. Not the location unless I use the database.
I just needed the number to use the correct algorithm, as stated before. We all know your address as you posted there and on You tube. As a company there is nothing wrong in posting the registered address, but a end users would never be.

Again you show your lack of intelligence and industry knowledge. That G2 pale, still not working is it?

Sponsored Links
its a shame the op cant really go down the used route for his dvr, theres 5 panasonic wjhd316s on ebay

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back