6mm² Cable to 6amp MCB and 1mm² cable..? :D

I didn't state an opinion of my capability; only stated that I'm capable, ('able to achieve efficiently whatever one has to do; competent') ..I repair my own washing machine, vacuum cleaners, laptops, desktops, TV, hi-fi, put in suspended ceilings, insulation, tiling, plastering, basic plumbing, make and upholster my own furniture, service my own car and basic repairs, etc etc.. and no training, but I manage so I believe generally a capable person with a few questions along the way. This is my first time doing something electrical related so I want to check a few points, I can't afford an electrician so will do the best I can as always :)

Sponsored Links
Although there's nothing wrong with using this old shower cable per se,

it would make far greater sense to supply this new lighting from the lighting circuit. Is this possible? Probably be easier and a better job.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back