A certain prince

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I didn't want to mention his name but i think we know who we are talking about here, his best mate recently topped himself in prison.

And then there was a bit of publicity about it, and then just as the dust is settling he's decided to go an do a tv interview tonight i believe... /multiple facepalms.

Now. If i was him i would of just said 'yes i may well of posed for a photo with her, i have with many thousands what's your problem'

Afterall she wasn't underage anyway so what's the problem here? Why deny ever knowing meeting standing with her? He's taking a massive risk here if they find one more pic or shred to associate them two he's in deep dodo's

Can the US courts actually do anything to him anyway, because the accuser is making alot of noise currently about his behaviour to her back then.

Popcorn on standby for his one, i feel his pr adviser is seriously mishandling all of this.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
He should just claim diplomatic immunity like that spineless bint who mowed down a 19 year old lad and fled back home to US.

Mmm not kept up with that one, so so sad. But as a pr guy commented earlier the public have a very short memory, hence the Prince should of just kept his head down. Don't get me wrong he should go down if he has in any way been proven to have abused this lady when she was younger :mad:

On the radio it stated that the woman involved has made allegations in the past about others all (?) have been proven (?) to. Be ball cocks

"I let the side down"

Fook off you coont, this isnt a fecking game, your talking about raping children. Talk about arrogance.

He is banking on his 'chubby fingers' defense.

And he has a rather rare condition: he cant sweat.

On the radio it stated that the woman involved has made allegations in the past about others all (?) have been proven (?) to. Be ball cocks

You really think these high end celebs and establishment billionaires are ever goung to be convicted of cuild rape? No chance in hell sir. They protect tjheir own well.

Sponsored Links
Back