A certain prince

Governor general, or for smaller bashes the state governor in Australia, occasionally saw the NSW governor travelling in his Roller, number plate was just a crown, might have changed now

Sponsored Links
Oh Ok. It's just that some don't seem to like him.

Australia and New Zealand have a head of state that hardly ever goes there.
Who hosts their parties and opens things?

Did not australia have a vote on being a Republic?

Does the Queen not have an attorney General or something representing her in Australia?

Sponsored Links
Dork used to work in a firm that also happened to employ lots of Navy rejects & early retiree's.

We had one chap on the books who actually went through the very same helicopter course as randy Andy & my, his tales of randy Andy's antics on that course would really open your eyes if you were inclined to believe them.

I have no reason to disbelieve this chap, he gains nothing by recounting his tales & yet randy & his PR machine gains lots by poo pooh'ing them.

In one of the first exams these navy pilots take they were all stood by their desks, the blank exam paper & a pencil were on each desk. Randy Andy casually swaggers in last, accompanied by his 2x floosies & he prompltly swipes the blank exam paper + pencil off the desk onto the floor. The seasoned instructor taking the exam stands for none of this nonsense & nods to the NCO's to remove randy's chair & desk & with the voice that only the confidence of authority can give you, looks randy in the eye & tells him "I don't care where you sit".

My chap assured me that randy never flew a helicopter as PIC because he never qualified from that course, which totally fooh's up the Falklands bullshit

So the Argies didn't manage to blow up Andy's chopper.

Only Koo had that pleasure. ;)

Are any bookies taking bets on Ghislaine Maxwell's remaining lifespan . . . . Assuming she's still alive of course.

I want to place a round robin on time, place & circumstances.

In breaking news, Epsteins prison guards have just been charged with falsifying records.

Weighted against the possible consequences, if it ever came to that, I'm wondering how much would it have earned them?

$10 000, $100 000 ?

In a section of a prison where very high value inmates are purposely transferred to, because this is exactly the environment we want them in. Epstein managed to wrap his bedsheet around his neck despite 2x obsevers & 2x cameras looking into that cell.

Don't mess with this family, unless you have documents lodged with solicitors with the express instructions . . . . "Not to be released until the event of my death".

Are any bookies taking bets on Ghislaine Maxwell's remaining lifespan . . . . Assuming she's still alive of course.

I want to place a round robin on time, place & circumstances.

She has a little black book of secrets and she is smart enough to protect herself.

The cameras in Epstein cell were switched off or not working. How convenient.

Ghislaine needs to be careful, with all the stuff she has on the elites who used her services she could have an "accident" , just like her late dad the disgraced pension thief Robert Maxwell.

On the radio it stated that the woman involved has made allegations in the past about others all (?) have been proven (?) to. Be ball cocks
Her claims were thrown out of an American court,
The judge described her claims as immaterial and impertinent.
Says it all really.

Ghislaine needs to be careful, with all the stuff she has on the elites who used her services she could have an "accident" , just like her late dad the disgraced pension thief Robert Maxwell.

I think Robert Maxwell couldn't handle the shame of having been discovered plundering the company pension pot and threw himself orf the boat (honourable thing to do?), either that or Mossad were concerned about what might emerge in the ensuing court case.

I can't imagine Philip Green throwing himself off his boat anytime soon.

Sponsored Links
Back