A certain prince

Sponsored Links
My friend i don't know if i wee'd in your cornflakes by accident or said something one day that hurt, but you're there each time like a loyal jack Russell yapping at my ankles.
it is a brexit thing...Gal politics are left of Corbyn and swampy and his remain dreams are all in tatters..

My friend i don't know if i wee'd in your cornflakes by accident or said something one day that hurt, but you're there each time like a loyal jack Russell yapping at my ankles.

Don't forget that he has got 3 degrees ;)

Dare say he is breathing a sigh of relief
Corbyn is likely to omit the right to buy rental. Properties from his manefesto :LOL:

Along with banning private schools :LOL:

Both policies agreed by Labour conference

But the democratic vote at conference has been ignored :LOL:

Doubt he eats cornflakes

Sponsored Links
I wonder if Prince Philip is Prince Andrews father... but then I have little doubt that Harry isn't Charles son. Royals... gotta love 'em (not)

I wonder if Prince Philip is Prince Andrews father... but then I have little doubt that Harry isn't Charles son. Royals... gotta love 'em (not)

What would u replace them with? An elected president as Head of state???

What would u replace them with? An elected president as Head of state???

Hmmm... not sure, maybe, maybe a very cut down ceremonial monarchy, certainly not the current anachronistic set up.

Maybe it could be rotating, a sort R factor competition every year.

Yes -

but don't forget that along with the monarchy must go the rest of the aristocracy.

Can hardly get rid of the Queen/King and still have all the Dukes, hereditary Lords etc. running most of the country.

That's why you still have a monarchy.

Yes -

but don't forget that along with the monarchy must go the rest of the aristocracy.

Can hardly get rid of the Queen/King and still have all the Dukes, hereditary Lords etc. running most of the country.

That's why you still have a monarchy.

So we would be a republic may be?

Head of state would be a president like Ireland may be?

So we would be a republic may be?
By definition, I would think so.

Head of state would be a president like Ireland may be?
Have you just picked a president you don't like?

Head of state - nominal or ceremonial - could be anyone selected by any method chosen.
If, as at present, they don't actually do anything except throw parties then it doesn't really matter, does it? Or do they?

By definition, I would think so.

Have you just picked a president you don't like?

Head of state - nominal or ceremonial - could be anyone selected by any method chosen.
If, as at present, they don't actually do anything except throw parties then it doesn't really matter, does it? Or do they?

I dont who the head of state of Ireland is

I know there was a woman in the past who went on to work for the UN seemed a decent person

No particular reason I mentioned Ireland

Oh Ok. It's just that some don't seem to like him.

Australia and New Zealand have a head of state that hardly ever goes there.
Who hosts their parties and opens things?

Sponsored Links
Back