A certain prince

Sponsored Links
No 18, if you believe she was 18 then it can't be a lie and thus not rape.

Claim was she was 17. Everyone who was in elsteins inner circle knew he was a pedo, and to then stay at his place knowing what goes on there, you only go if you want some.

Put it this way. If any of your close mates turns round and admits hes a pedo, and has a house in the middle of nowhere where there will be several very young girls, you know EXACTLY whats going to happen. To then willingly go and stay there is as guilty as it gets

Sponsored Links
Are you talking about the prince or the girl?

The Prince. Epsteins convictions for child rape/pedophilia go back years, it was no secret. Prince andrew knew exactly what this guy was about. This was from his interview...

"In 2010, the prince was photographed walking with Epstein in New York’s Central Park – two years after Epstein’s first conviction for soliciting a minor for prostitution. When it was pointed out during the interview that he was staying at the house of a “convicted sex offender”, he said: “It was a convenient place to stay... At the end of the day, with the benefit of all the hindsight one can have, it was definitely the wrong thing to do. But at the time, I felt it was the honourable and right thing to do. And I admit fully that my judgment was probably coloured by my tendency to be too honourable but that is just the way it is.”

Honourable? Wtf! Honourable thing is to stay at a convicted pedos house??

Never met her.

methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fb43a61b4-07d5-11ea-872c-a98e8bfab8fc.jpg

er, um, I mean, I have no recollection of meeting her.

Not even at a party where rich older men were introduced to young girls by a facilitator.

Honourable? Wtf! Honourable thing is to stay at a convicted pedos house??

Some people say that Airmiles Andy is a notorious sponger who likes the life of luxury which his family connections give him access to. I see no way in which such behaviour bears any relation to honour.

However, I do believe that he bitterly regrets

being exposed

to public contempt.

Honourable?

"He defended his relationship with Epstein, who was found dead earlier this year in prison while being held on sex trafficking charges, saying it had opened up opportunities for him as he transitioned out of the navy:"

"He confirmed that Epstein had been a guest at Windsor and Sandringham and that he attended a dinner celebrating the financier’s release from prison."

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...ex-with-teenager-as-at-home-after-pizza-party

Wasn't she 17?

There was a great film about Jerry Lee Lewis, Dennis Quaid played Lewis I believe. Anyway, Jerry Lee married his 13 year old cousin, and on taking his 'bride' to England for a tour was met by a reporter who'd gotten wind of this and tackled him about his wife being his 13 year old cousin. Jerry Lee panicked and said to the reporter "she's 15".
I imagine where Jerry Lee came from, 15 year olds had been married several times by that age.

jerry-lee-lewis-13-cousin.png

You seem to ignore that this family have for many years enjoyed the services of very expert & very devious PR consultants.

They know exactly what they're doing & no mistakes have been made here. We are being 'butterred' up as part of a larger PR exercise & there's a lot more to come. A LOT more to come.

This family don't do work to fill their time, they do sex instead.

I hope the woman's consultants advise her to steer clear of road tunnels...

I hope the woman's consultants advise her to steer clear of road tunnels...

I've met a lot of folk who claim to have been in 'the regiment' but one chap struck me as possibly bona fide. A few years before the tunnel he told us a trick they used to do in NI. They'd pump a little chloroform into a front tyre & wait down the road, they could accurately predict almost the exact spot where the tyre blows out !

Sponsored Links
Back