A dangerous cult now runs Britain

I only voted Brexit because I just couldn't bring myself to vote the same as JohnD, you (Himmi), Noseall etc.
And yet you expect that decision to be regarded as an intelligent choice....

It can't be a coincidence that you lot, rather than trying to empathise with people and trying to coax them round to your way of thinking just call them stupid bigots etc.
If they are not then why do they keep believing all the stupid bigoted lies?

And keep on parroting them when scarcely a day goes by without another sh***y "benefit" of Brexit or bit of fallout from the nature of BJ hitting the fan?

Sponsored Links
And yet you expect that decision to be regarded as an intelligent choice....

No not at all. I thought it was ludicrous that people like me could vote on such an important issue. I've said so before. That's why I find it odd that chaps like you, who seem to believe your're the ones in the know, keep on helping the Tories. Let's assume you are right. The majority of people are all dumb and are ruining things for everyone by voting for Brexit and Boris. I couldn't give a flying one. I really couldn't. My world is just fine and dandy.
Having listened to you lot for years now, I'll probably never vote Labour again. I'd certainly vote Brexit again too. So you clever guys didn't give poor dumb old me the insight I was missing. Shame on you.

Corbyn was also anti NATO :idea:
No not at all. I thought it was ludicrous that people like me could vote on such an important issue. I've said so before. That's why I find it odd that chaps like you, who seem to believe your're the ones in the know, keep on helping the Tories. Let's assume you are right. The majority of people are all dumb and are ruining things for everyone by voting for Brexit and Boris. I couldn't give a flying one. I really couldn't. My world is just fine and dandy.
Having listened to you lot for years now, I'll probably never vote Labour again. I'd certainly vote Brexit again too. So you clever guys didn't give poor dumb old me the insight I was missing. Shame on you.

If they (he?) had nothing to whinge about they (he?)would whinge about that :LOL:

I'd certainly vote Brexit again too. So you clever guys didn't give poor dumb old me the insight I was missing. Shame on you.
Despite all the lies being shown up for what they were and the massive problems caused?

Not to mention the denial of life choices for the generations to come that you have enjoyed...

So as that old saying goes, 'stupid is as stupid does'...

Sponsored Links
Despite all the lies being shown up for what they were and the massive problems caused?
And despite saying he only voted Brexit because he just couldn't bring myself to vote the same as people here he didnt like.

I tend not to accuse people of being liars without evidence.

of course he doesn't.

Don't presume that what he posted was true.

Every word. I understand though why your only defense is the liar card. Keep it up. The more you push away from lefty lunacy the better. Nice one Keep up the good work.

Transam predicted all this brexit caper ages ago :cool:

I warned of the likely hood of starvation / malnutrition

a breakdown of law and order

general mayhem and the total destruction of our way of life

yep transam warned about this caper :cool:

There will be serious conflict ( armed)
In Europe
Involving EU countries by the end of the decade ;)

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back