A note to all! Support Biasi e-petition to spearhead the VAT

Sponsored Links
Unfortunately whilst PV potentially can generate energy equivalent to 40% of a households consumption, thats not the relevant aspect!

PV cells generate in sunlight!

Homes use power during the evening, cooking, TV, lighting, heating!

Its not viable storing an evening's electricity consumption from the daytime.

But suddenly there is an artificial solution. Pay £0.34 for each daytime unit generated and let the householder buy the evening requirement at the standard unit charge of £0.13.

Thats fine as long as the PV supply always remains a tiny fraction of the total generation capacity. That also means that the carbon saving also remains a fraction of the total.

Sounds suspiciously like Biasi trying to get their name in the news by hooting popular slogans.

Sponsored Links
I quite like Biasi's, especially since I started focusing on repairs; good money earners.

PV cells generate in sunlight!

Homes use power during the evening, cooking, TV, lighting, heating!
OTOH, there still is some domestic consumption during the day, and overall that's when the majority of consumption is, isn't it?
Ok; so it doesn't help much with the generation at point of use ideal, but Reducing the load at peak times is more effective than the same generation spread evenly.
Power stations are hard to turn on and off or modulate!

http://www.nationalgrid.com/uk/Electricity/Data/Realtime/Demand/demand24.htm

Support Biasi :D some how I do not think so , do u work for them OP ? if so look into the wilo circulating pump scam ?? for us , how many impellor designs do they have ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back