A religion history lesson needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have no right, absolutely none whatsoever, to assume that your groundless beliefs are superior to any others, or more correct, nor to criticise or "expose" other religions.

2 John 1:10 - If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into [your] house, neither bid him God speed:

1 John 4:1 - Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Ephesians 5:11 - And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove [them].

Romans 16:17-18 - Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.

Matthew 7:15 - Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Jude 1:4 - For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Ephesians 5:6-13 - Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.

1 Timothy 4:1 - Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;
its seems to me , your hard at work to try and discount me, but stand by Gods word, and you cannot beat God.

2 Peter 2:3 - And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

its not about my religion is better than yours nonsense, and its not about superiority, I have a Godly right to expose false beliefs, that entrap people, and prevent them from knowing Jesus fully.

Sponsored Links
I know what you think you mean by it, but the quote is gibberish. I'm afraid the OED disagrees with you.
It's only gibberish to those who fundamentally misunderstand the nature of our representative democracy wherein constituents' representatives are not (meant to be) merely their unthinking delegate mouthpieces.

I can't work out if you misunderstand it because you genuinely do not grasp the difference, or because you don't want there to be a difference.

its not about my religion is better than yours nonsense, and its not about superiority, I have a Godly right to expose false beliefs, that entrap people, and prevent them from knowing Jesus fully.
Doesn't that just sum it up perfectly.

The only trouble is that other religions think the same.

upload_2018-6-24_13-24-20.png

Sponsored Links
It's only gibberish to those who fundamentally misunderstand the nature of our representative democracy wherein constituents' representatives are not (meant to be) merely their unthinking delegate mouthpieces.

I can't work out if you misunderstand it because you genuinely do not grasp the difference, or because you don't want there to be a difference.

No, I completely understand what the intention of the quote is. But unfortunately it is gibberish.

No you don't. You're a fanatic, in exactly the same mould as, and as invalid as, Isis.

you cannot compare me to isis, that's nuts on your part, I don't kill people or hurt people, only sharing what I know, its not hurting any one, if you don't like it, no one is stopping you moving on.

Doesn't that just sum it up perfectly.

The only trouble is that other religions think the same.

View attachment 143720

yes, of course , another religion will say there right, but in the end the truth will be clear, when Christ returns.

but we don't fight them phisically

Ephesians 6:12 King James Version (KJV)

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back