A very Happy Brexit day on 31st January

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We all know where I stand on Brexit.

But for those that believe passionately Brexit is a good thing, I want to wish you all a very happy evening, however you celebrate.

I sincerely hope it is a success.
I really dont want to see people or regions suffer economically due to Brexit.

Cheers to all
:):):):)

Sponsored Links
We all know where I stand on Brexit.

But for those that believe passionately Brexit is a good thing, I want to wish you all a very happy evening, however you celebrate.

I sincerely hope it is a success.

Cheers to all
:):):):)

Nice words Notchy,, thanks!

Forget regions suffering economically because of Brexit...

It's the nasty party that have got in first!

Poorer areas that backed Tories face fresh funding cuts as cash switched to wealthy southern regions

"Poorer areas that delivered Boris Johnson’s election triumph are facing fresh cuts to local services – as funds are switched to wealthy Southern shires instead.
Hundreds of millions of pounds will be diverted because of a new formula which significantly downgrades the importance of deprivation in assessing need, an analysis shows."

It was always the tories to blame, not the EU...
(And where did that promise to match/exceed EU regional funding go?)

The regions did a deal with the devil and they're about to find out how they will be further shafted...

In years gone by I would have been sympathetic, and as I have said previously I have often voted against my own interests for that reason.

Now I simply don't care about them!

So quitters can celebrate their 'pyrrhic victory' however they like...

I however look forward to wearing:

remain.JPG

Lovely those Northern councils will have their budgets cut, some have had 1/3 of their budgets cut.

Poor northern labour supporters gave their vote to Torys, getting exactly what they deserve.

Leopards eating their face.

Sponsored Links
Nice words Notchy,, thanks!
You are welcome

Have a good one on the 31st :)

There is one good thing, English sparkling wine will do a fantastic trade and its excellent quality.
If people get the taste for it, we could see English vineyards flourishing in the next years.

And Ive always hated Champagne......

Is notchy planning to change sides again?

In days gone by, there was a saying amongst the Afrikaans in South Africa regarding the English...

The English they believed were torn between the 'Mother Land' and their new home...

Hence they were known as 'salt pricks'...

One foot in England and one in Africa - with their dicks in the ocean!

I however look forward to wearing:
A T shirt with 'Don’t blame me, I ran away’ on it? You did didn’t you? Did you? Didn’t you? You said you had but you never confirmed it. Can you confirm it. If you can’t, just ignore this post, I’ll ask again later.

p.s. I was called a Soutie when I worked in Cape Town. I was always told it meant one foot in UK, the other in RSA and your balls were in the water.

upload_2020-1-25_15-23-49.png

Wouldn't that be regarded as a compliment?

However, there isn't really any Atlantic between England and South Africa, so ...

The saying is one foot in England and one in South Africa, therefore your penis would dangle somewhere around Niger or Nigeria so perhaps another word would be more appropriate.

The saying is one foot in England and one in South Africa, therefore your penis would dangle somewhere around Niger or Nigeria so perhaps another word would be more appropriate.
Perhaps they thought different in the 18th century

In the words of spitting image "you'll never meet a nice South african" In my albeit limited experience it's true, all the ones I've met are pretty unpleasant people.

In the words of spitting image "you'll never meet a nice South african" In my albeit limited experience it's true, all the ones I've met are pretty unpleasant people.
I never met any unpleasant ones.Met plenty stupidly unpleasant brits tho

Sponsored Links
Back